Chapter 13

Liam and Viola were out on their date, as well as the others. I was at home, with Zayn. I wanted to go for a swim but he told me can’t swim. I felt bad so then I left it. The night is perfect tonight. Zayn and I didn’t go out. We stayed home. Zayn is really funny, and sweet. I loved it when he sang to me. I would sit there, have my moment and blush. Then he’d laugh at me. Sometimes I’d sing with him, but I get shy when I sing. I guess Zayn and I are best friends. Well, friends with benefits. If I can put it that way We act like a couple, but we’re not. Yet.

Viola texted me to say she’s with Liam by their place, I think she’s having a good time. A little too much of a good time! Kate and Harry were in their own world. Lauren and Niall were in Nando’s land and Ella and Louis are having fun too! They found love, in a hopeless place. Haha kidding! Its so cute! Guess I’m still the single one. No, wait I am with Zayn. No, I’m not. ok I don’t know! Things will happen when they want to happen.

Ok, back to things with Zayn and I.

“Zayn, I love Joe Jonas!”

“Oh really? Do you?” he smirked.

“Yes I do!” I giggled.

“I met him, you know.”

“Wait, WHHAAATTT??? You’re kidding right?” I was in shock!

“I’m serious, ask any of the lads.”

“Lads, that’s a funny word!”

“Girl, I’m just, in love, with you. No, other words to use!”

“That’s Joe Jonas! I can do the rap Lil Wayne does.”

“You? Rap? Really?”

“Yes! Watch! Ok, Ain’t no love like the one I got, I’m a prisoner of love. Got my heart on lock. It’s like a star from the sky
fell by my side.”

“Haha! Not bad hey. Not bad at all.” He hugged me.

“Zayn, I’m hungry,”

“What do you want you eat?”

“Uhhh.. Ehhmm.. FOOD!”

“No kidding hey!”

“Fine, I want, popcorn and chocolate.”

“Lets go make popcorn! Get up Lazy!” he lifted me up.

We went to the kitchen and made popcorn, got my chocolate and our drinks. We put on a movie and cuddled together.