Chapter 6

We talked for about 30 minutes and relaxed for 40. We all got out and changed into our pjz. It was pretty late, we all went to the master bedroom and set out sleeping places for us. The girls fell asleep while I as still awake. I just couldn't stop thinking about Zayn. I swear he took over my thoughts! Eventually I fell asleep.

We got up at 10am the next morning, we went down and had breakfast. The girls were screaming of joy because got their bbm invites from the boys. Well I thought of Zayn then. Ella, Lauren and Kate had to go home, they went upstairs to get their bags and soon, their parents were here. We hugged goodbye but Vee stayed with me.

I loved Vee! She is the best sister friend anyone could ever ask for. We had quick showers and then we put on cute sundresses. I had a magenta floral one that was just above my knee. Vee had a gorgeous blue one. We talked for a while, and later to my surprise. Guess who showed up! It was Zayn and Liam. I think Vee messaged Liam to come over. I loved her for that! Vee hugged Liam and I hugged Zayn, then I hugged Liam and she hugged Zayn.

Vee and Lee are just the cutest things ever! They have some special chemistry. About 5 minutes later, Vee and Lee disappeared. So it was just Zayn and I. We walked on the sand with the waves touching our feet. He held my hand and then kissed it. It looked like he wanted to tell me something. I hope its what he wanted to tell me last night. He smiled at me and said, " I couldn't stop thinking about you last night, I was a little angry that we had to go." I smiled back at him,"I couldn't stop thinking about you too. Well I was very!" as I hit his arm softly. He then grabbed my hand and spun me around to face him.

He pulled me close to him with his hands on my waist, cross-fingered. My hands were gripped around his neck. He looked deep into my eyes and smiled. I looked at him and then looked down and smiled because I got a bit shy. He then turned my head back toward him, then he kissed me......

Our kiss broke off after 2 minutes as we heard Vee and Lee were back. They were teasing us! I kinda liked it though. I hope Zayn did too. It was around 3pm, we all went up to my house and then dipped our legs into the pool. We all talked and made jokes. Liam and Zayn had an amazing bromance! Plus, they are so funny! Zayn started splashing me with water, and then I splashed back and Vee and Lee joined in. That was fun!

After an hour Vee had to go. She said she wold come by another time. After Vee left, Liam decided to go too, until it was just Zayn and I left. The sun was about to set, we went back to the beach to watch the sunset. We sat on the sand and then he pulled me closer to him. Eventually, I rested my head on his shoulder. I smelt his perfume. He wore D & G The one for men. We went back to the house and watched a little TV. We watched Fast and the Furious, it was my favorite movie.

After that finished it was round about 8pm. We were hungry, we went in the kitchen to get food. When dinner was done, we went back to the TV room and we watched Smurfs, the move. My head was on Zayn's shoulder and I fell asleep. He fell asleep too with his head on mine and we woke up at about 11:45pm. He could see I was tired, he carried my upstairs to my room. He put me on my bed and I told him told him to stay with me. We then fell asleep together...