Chapter 19

Sunday morning, terrible weather. Grey skies and rain. Not a good way to end a wonderful weekend, but the weather didn't bring me down. Zayn and I are a couple. What more could I possibly want? I woke up at 09:30am, Zayn was asleep. I smiled and watched him sleep.

I closed my eyes for a bit. When I opened them. Zayn was looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Good morning my love! Why are you looking at me like that."

"You're so cute when you sleep and you're mine. I'm happy!" he kissed my cheek.

"Awww, I'm going to shower. I can't wait to get home!"

"Can I join this time?"

"No! You can pack my bag."

"You're crazy!"

"Yes for you." I smiled.

I took a nice shower. I wish I could stay in here forever. But I want to go home! I changed and wore my skinnies and a Chanel t-shirt. As soon as I got out of the shower, Zayn went to go shower. I left my hair to air dry. In that, I packed my bag. Zayn took out his clothes so I packed his bag too. It was so cold. When Zayn got out of the shower, I took our bags downstairs and everyone else was up and ready too. I was hungry so I wasn't shy to dig in! I had a cup of hot chocolate and a muffin.

"Where's Zayn?" asked Liam.

"He got out of the shower, I'm sure he'll be done soon." I replied while wiping foam from my mouth.

"Who's excited to go home?" shouted Louis.

"Me!" I scram.

"You suck!"

"Well look at the weather."

"Ok you have a point." he laughed

Zayn came downstairs and joined me for breakfast while everyone else went upstairs to get their stuff.

"This is going to be us in a few years." he smiled.

"Meaning?"

"I'm going to marry you!"

"Awww!! Really? I can't wait!" I smiled.

"Well I promise not be a husband that complains."

"Ok you better! Have you packed all your things?"

"Yes Hun."

"Cellphone charger, rings and chain and everything else?"

"Yes don't worry!" he held my hand.

"Alright! I'm just making sure." I smiled.

When breakfast over, the maid cleaned the kitchen and made sure the windows and sliding doors were locked. I went upstairs to check that everything was in place. Soon we were headed back home. I was so relieved. The boys packed the car, I locked the house and our journey back home began. Liam drove and Vee sat in front with him. I sat at the back with Zayn. Lauren and Niall on the other back seats. I had my blanket in the car and I was freezing cold for some reason. I rested my head on Zayn's lap and we both fell asleep till we got home.

We all went to my house and then enjoyed some warm weather. I think I was getting a cold because I was freezing and my nose was runny. Firstly I filled my bath tub with hot water. When I got out I put on super warm clothes and Vee made me soup. Zayn was worried but I told him that I'm fine. Everybody decided to go home but Zayn stayed with me to make sure I was ok. I went to bed early. Zayn took me to bed and then he slept on the couch in my room.

I woke up in the middle of the night. Zayn was fast asleep on my couch. I covered him with a blanket to make sure he doesn't get sick. I went back to bed and Kate texted me to see if I was ok. I replied her text and went back to sleep.

The next morning, I got text from Lauren, she asked how I was. I responded back and saw Zayn wasn't in my room. I went back to sleep. Later, Zayn and a doctor came to my room. I was happy to see a doctor. I hate being sick.

"Good Morning Miss Khalil, I am Doctor Ramirez."

"Good Morning doctor."

"How are you feeling today?"

"A little worse compared to yesterday."

Doctor Ramirez took my temperature and saw that I was much over 37 degrees. He subscribed some medicine and gave me an injection.

"Thank you Doctor." smiled Zayn.

"Alright I'll be on my way then."

Zayn escourted him to he drive way. He returned to my room and said that he is going to get my medicine.

He returned 20 minutes later.

"Go take a nice hot shower and then you will feel better." he smiled.

"Ok then." I smiled.

He was right. That shower was amazing. It relaxed my muscles and eased my headache and cough. I got dressed and went downstairs. Zayn made me hot lemon tea. I hated that but I had to drink it if I want to get better. It did help also. My throat was not so painful anymore. I took my medicine and I could feel that I was getting better.

Zayn watched a movie with me and then everyone else came over. I got flowers from Liam and Viola. Lauren brought me a 'Get Well Soon' teddy bear, Kate brought me balloons and Ella brought me a blanket. We all sat and we enjoyed the company we had. Around sunset time. Everybody left until it was just Zayn and I. He made the left over soup hot for me and made sure I was ok.

I went to bed early again and told Zayn to sleep in my dad's room. At first he said no but I want him to be comfortable. He kissed my cheek and then he went to bed. One thing was on my mind. We still haven't told everyone else that we're a couple. I'll talk to Zayn about that in the morning.

ZAYN'S POV...

What an amazing weekend! Apart from the fight we had. But everything turned out better than expected besides the fact that Nabeelah is now terribly sick, but she is recovering slowly now. I'm glad. I love her so much! I don't want anything to happen to her. I felt bad when she said she loved me first. I am shy at expressing feelings so I didn't mind. Everyday I fall more in love with her. I don't want to ever lose her.

Apart from everything else. We haven't told everyone else that we're a couple. We are the first that met but the last to date! I couldn't sleep because that thought was on my mind the entire night. I'm sure everything will be ok. I'll talk to Nabeelah about it, maybe she is a bit shy to tell everyone. I hope she isn't. Let me get some sleep now.