Chapter 15

I woke up, it was 09:30 when I looked at my watch. Zayn wasn’t by my side again! I thought he left. I checked my phone, no text either. I went downstairs and I found him! He was making me breakfast. That is the sweetest thing ever!

“Good! You’re awake! Happy Birthday again.” he smiled

“Zaayynn! What’s all this for?”

“I told you I’m going to spoil you. Didn’t I?”

“Well I didn’t expect this.”

I sat down on the breakfast bar and Zayn brought me pancakes. On the pancake it said “Happy Birthday my angel! Xx : ).” And it was written in chocolate! Extra yum. He eventually became much more hotter when I saw him make me pancakes. He cut me a bite size and fed it to me. My! That was one delicious pancake. He saw a lot of guava juice in the fridge. I guess he figured that I love it! he poured me some guava juice and I had a sip.

“Aren’t you going to eat with me?”

“No, this is your birthday breakfast!” he smiled.

“Well, ok if you say so. You’re missing out!”

“Its fine! Don’t worry.”

When I was done eating, he took my dishes to the sink. Wow this really is a special day for me! After he put the dishes he said,

“I have to go back to my place. I have to shower and get dressed. I’ll come by as soon as I’m done.”

“How are you going?”

“I’ll walk.”

“It’s a long walk don’t you think? My driver will take you and he’ll wait for you to bring you back even.”

“No, its fine! I don’t mind walking.”

“No Zayn! I insist. Let me call him,”

I called my driver, the driver is Spanish and my Mom is Spanish too so I have Spanish blood in me. Zayn was stunned that I spoke Spanish and had a normal accent. “The driver is on his way!”

“You speak Spanish?” he was in shock!

“Yes, my mom is Spanish too.”

“Wow! Awesome.”

The driver hooted. I walked Zayn outside and explained to the driver where he lived. They then left. As soon as Zayn left, I went straight up to my room and had a nice hot shower. When I was done, I wore Black Roberto Cavalli skinny jeans, a blue sequenced top and a Prada over coat. I decided to wear heels today, just to be taller. I went to my shoe cupboard and decided between my Jimmy Choo’s or my Christian Louboutin. I chose my Louboutins.

An hour later Zayn showed up again.

“Come on!”

“Where to?”

“Surprise.”

My birthday keeps getting better and better