Chapter 10

LAUREN’S POV…

Niall caught me surprise! He asked me out and told me how he felt about me. I felt the exact same! Niall is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love him as much as he loves me. In fact, I love him more. I love everything about Niall. His personality, his eyes, his hair, his accent and his laugh! We love watching movies together. We watched Finding Nemo and then he cried. I found it so adorable.

On our first date, we went to Nando’s. Niall loves Nando’s and he has a big appetite. He spoils me a lot. I feel bad but his the best boyfriend in the entire world! I couldn’t ask for anyone better. We also went to the London eye. It was perfect. Just the two of us. I looked out and saw how beautiful London is. Niall came from behind and kissed me. Niall, you’re my everything!

NIALL’S POV…

I officially have the best girlfriend in the world. I love her more than anything. She’s beautiful, funny, smart and has the best personality. She’s always happy and positive. She knows how to make me smile when I’m down. I don’t know what I’d do without her. The last few days were the best days of my life. Lauren is just amazing.

Today, we went to Nando’s again. We talked and had a great time. She is amazing to talk to! I love speaking to her

“I…”

“Love…” she said with her beautiful smile.

“You!” and then I kissed her hand.

I love it when she gets shy and blushes. We’re going to be together forever! Niall and Lauren forever…