Chapter 21

LAUREN'S POV...

Noon, Niall isn't awake yet. I watched him sleep on my bed. Cuddling with my pillow and mumbling in his sleep. Should i wake him up? Let me take a shower and then I'll see. It is a cold morning today. I took a nice, hot shower. Took my time. Not rushing myself.

30 minutes later, i got out of the shower. Bathroom, full of steam and smells like my soap. I went into my room to find Niall half awake. But I could see that he wants to go back to sleep. I whispered in his ear..."Good Morning my love! Go back to sleep. I'll wake you up later when Im done."

His eyes closed slowly and he covered himself up in the covers. I went to my cupboard and took out some clothes. I wore my leopard print tights with polar fleece inside which makes them super warm and my white A & F long sleeved t-shirt. I wore my slippers too. I went downstairs to make lunch.

What would Niall like to eat today? I have no idea actually. How about i order some Nando's?

NIALL'S POV...

I woke up in the morning, never mind, noon to find Lauren not with me. Oh yes! I remember she told me to go back to sleep. I took a quick shower, put on my Nike swaet pants and my Jack WIlls Red hoodie. I went downstairs to find Lauren watching TV. I covered her eyes and said "Good Morning beautiful!" She got a small fright!

"Niall! You scared me!" she said and nudged me.

"I'm sorry my love." I kissed her cheek.

"You better be!"

"I'm hungry! What's for lunch?"

"I'm well, thanks for asking!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. How are you?"

"Nando's for lunch."

"I'm good thanks! Oh wait, you said Nando's."

"It will be here soon." she smiled.

I can't resist her beauty! Everytime I see her, my heart beats harder. She definitely lights up my world. Her hair, her eyes, her smile. Perfection! We watched some TV and she rested her head on my lap. 5 minutes later, our food came, she paid and we had lunch. 

"Wait, how much do I owe you for lunch"

"Nothing, Niall." She laughed.

"No, I have to."

"You don't! Now, enjoy lunch or else." she pinched my cheek.

"Fine."

On a cold afternoon, we enjoyed Nando's and later on, I made hot chocolate for us. We watched a movie and then we talked.