Chapter 23

Harry's Pov

"Alright. let's go." Zayn said as he stood next to us at the top of the stairs

I nodded and we turned right. It was dark as hell but, good thing I had brought a flashlight.

"Jay, Give me the flashlight." I whispered

She reached in her pocket and handed me the flashlight. I quickly turned it on and we continued our search. Jamie's phone rang and she answered.

"H-Hello..."

a couple seconds later she pulled the phone away from her ear and handed it to me.

"He wan'ts to talk to you." She said

I looked at the caller ID but the phone call was blocked. I pressed the white IPhone to my ear and frowned.

"What do you want you fucking piece of shit." I snapped

"Well Hello to you to, Harry." The voice chuckled

"What do you want." I repeated

"Just wanted to tell you that you and your friends have twenty minutes. Hurry, hurry." And with that, He hung up

I gripped Jamie's phone tightly before handing it back to her. I turned on the walkie talkie and spoke.

"Hey guys." I started off "We only have twenty minutes. We need to hurry."

There was static on the other end until I heard Niall's voice.

"I don't think we're getting closer to Louis."

"Keep looking!" Zayn said

"We are. We're not giving up just yet. We'll tell you if we find him." Liam replied

I clipped the walkie talkie to my pants and continued to walk. A loud scream filled the house and I closed my eyes tightly.

"Please leave me alone.." Louis cried before yelling out in pain.

"That bastard is going to fucking die." I mumbled

"Let's keep walking, mate" Zayn said "Check that door."

I twisted the knob and pushed it open, revealing an empty room.

"Do you think we'll find Darcy?" Jamie asked

"Babe. We'll find her no matter what. I'm not giving up until I find our daughter." I replied

"I don't know who would want to take her from us." She whispered

"I know who.." I mumbled

A scream scared me and I jumped, Looking around the hallway.

"That was Darcy." Zayn whispered

My jaw clenched and I punched the wall.

"That's it.." I murmured

I kicked the doors open, probably scaring Jamie but, I didn't care at the moment.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!?" I yelled "LEAVE DARCY THE FUCK ALONE YOU STUPID PRICK!"

I calmed down when Jamie placed a hand on my shoulder.

"D-Daddy..?" A weak voice croaked

My eyes widened as I looked straight ahead toward the last door at the end of the hall. My feet took charge as I began walking toward that door.

"Baby girl.." I whispered

I made it to the door and quickly opened it. Darcy sat in the center of the room, tied up to a chair. I ran over to her and cupped her face.