Chapter 32

Harry's Pov

What the hell is wrong with me? How could I be so stupid. I know having sex with another girl was wrong and I know I hurt Jamie by doing that. I'm such a fuck up. What will she do? Will she leave me? Does she want a divorce? What about the kids? I sit on the curb and put my head in my hands. I can't go back in there. That's the first time Jamie's ever actually yelled at me. I feel horrible. She doesn't deserve this at all. I sigh and stand up, walking wherever this stupid ass sidewalk takes me. I'm thinking. Thinking about how to make this up to her. I whip out my phone and call Lisa. On the third ring she answers.

"Harry, what's wrong?" She asks immediately

"How do you know something's wrong?" I question

"Cause you don't usuallycall me.." She replied

"Oh.."

That was true, actually. I never really called her until now. But this regards Jamie. I need her to forgive me. I want he to forgive me. To tell me it's okay and to never do it again then kiss me. Kiss me like she means it while grabbing a fist full of my hair. Oh, how I love when she pulls on my hair. Stop Harry, I remind myself.

"What's up?" Lisa asked

"Don't be mad."

"I won't just tell me."She said

"I got drunk the other night..." I started off "and I did something that I shouldn't have done."

"Did you fucking hit Jamie?!" She practically yelled through the phone

My eyes widened

"No.. God no, I would never lay a finger on her well... at least not in that way. I would never hurt Jamie." I replied

"Alright, so, what did you do?" She asked

I let out a sigh

"I cheated on Jamie.."

The other end was silent for a while. Shit.

"Lis--"

"What the fuck, Harry. How could you!" She screamed

"I know.. I'm a fuck up and I know being drunk isn't a valid excuse for doing what I did but it happened. I love Jamie to death and I want her back. I need her back Lisa, you have no idea how much she means to me. I would change what I did if I could but I can't and I feel aweful about it. Please.. Please help me get Jamie back. She told me to leave.. I hurt her, I could see it in her eyes that i did." I nearly started crying.

"I'll talk to her Harry. Don't worry." Lisa finally said

I sighed with relief and thanked her before hanging up. Where do I go? I kept walking until I found a park bench and sat down. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I'm a shit person. I stared up in the sky and couldn't help but letting a tear slip down my cheek.

***

It's been nearly two weeks. She hasn't called, texted, nothing. I feel myself going crazy more and more everyday. I lay on the hotel bed, staring at the ceiling. Should I call? No. I'll wait for her to call. I lay there for a while more before I can't take anymore.

"Fuck it." I mumble.

I've waited way too long for her to call me. I grab my phone, about to dial her number when her name pops up on my screen. I quickly swipe it and put the phone to my ear.

"Jamie." I say a bit excitedly

"Hey.. I'm... I'm sorry I took so long to call you." She stutters