Chapter 24

Harry's Pov

We all waited in the waiting room of the hospital. Waiting for any information about what condition Louis was in. If he was dead or if he was alive. I leaned forward in the hospital chair, resting my chin in the palm of my hands. Tears stung at my eyes but I forced them back. They were also checking Darcy. She was in a room somewhere down the hall but they didn't dare tell me what room number. I can't believe all this happened again, but worse.

"It's midnight." Zayn said followed by a yawn.

"I'm not leaving till I know that Louis' okay." I said

"We're not leaving either." Niall replied

We all sat back in our chairs. I glanced at Jamie who was sleeping on Niall's lap.

"She's beautiful when she sleeps." I said with a smile.

"She is." Zayn agreed "You got yourself a beautiful girl. Don't mess anything up, mate."

"I wouldn't even dream of it." I replied

Niall ran his fingers through her hair and I got a bit jealous. Somewhere inside I knew he still liked her. The way he looks at her gives it all away.

"Imma go get something to drink. You guys want anything?" I asked

"Water." Liam replied

"Yeah, I'll have a water too." Niall said

"Me three." Zayn spoke

I nodded and walked down the hall, towards the food coart. There was a middle aged woman at the check out. Apparently I had to pay for the water.

"Can I help you sir?" She asked

"Uhh.. Four waters please."

She handed me the four waters and I took out my wallet.

"Oh no. It's on the house." She smiled

"Are you sure.." I questioned

"Yeah. It's midnight anyways. Just don't tell anyone."

I nodded

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

I walked back to the waiting room and sat down, throwing the bottles of water to Niall, Liam, and Zayn.

"Hospitals freak me out." Zayn said with a shiver "What if a ghost follows you home."

"Yes, Zayn I'm sure that can happen to one of us." Liam said, chuckling

"Hello..?" A tiny voice called

I whipped around to see a little girl with no hair. She must have cancer. I stood up from my seat and walked over to her, bending down.

"Hello sweetie. What's your name?" I asked

The little girl held her teddy bear close.

"Ariel." She replied

"Ariel. That's a lovely name for a lovely little girl." I smiled

"Thank you." She said with a smile

"I'm Harry."

She squinted her eyes at me before she smiled real big.

"You're Harry Styles!" She squealed

I chuckled.

"Indeed I am."

"I love you and Niall and Zayn and Liam and Louis!"

I smiled.

"I also love your curly hair." She added

"Would you like to touch it?"

She quickly nodded and put her hands in my hair, ruffling it.

"I love it. Reminds me of my hair." She said

I wanted to cry. I really did but, I held them back. She didn't deserve to have this horrible illness. She was an adorable little girl who deserved to live a long healthy life, not spend it here in a hospital.

"Do you want me to take you back to your room?" I asked

She nodded and grabbed my hand, guiding me to her room. We made it to a room and in big letters it said 'Ariel'

"This is my room." She said opening the door. "I sleep here and there are all my toys and posters OH! And my teddy bear which I sleep with all the time."

"Your room is lovely." I commented

"Ariel.. What are you doing awake? Who are you sir?" A nurse asked

"He's Harry Styles, Nurse Alexis." Ariel replied "He helped me come back to my room."

"Thank you Mr Styles and Ariel, it's time for you to go to sleep." Alexis said

"Okay.." Ariel said, getting into her bed "Will I see you again, Harry?"

I nodded.

"I'll visit all the time, love."

She smiled and set her head on the pillow, falling asleep instantly. I was going to visit her when I could. I made her happy. I made my way back to the waiting room and sat down.

"Who was she?" Liam asked

"A little girl named Ariel." I replied "She's really sweet."

They nodded and I sat back in my seat, closing my eyes.

"Dr Stevens... Dr Stevens we need you now."

I opened my eyes and looked toward the nurse who said that. A man came rushing toward her with a confused look.

"What happened?" He asked.

I'm guessing that's Dr Stevens. The nurse replied with,

"Louis Tomlinson has stopped breathing.."

_________________________________________

Harry: Awww Ariel sounds so nice.

She does, doesn't she. I'd like to meet her.

Zayn: So would I.

OHH!!! READERS!!! READERS!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Okay, since you guys are my fans I want to name you guys. I don't want to call you reader or fans anymore. sooooo, I'll call you.... STYLERS! What do ya think? Hmm?

Liam: Stylers... I like that.

Niall: It's catchy. Nice work sweet Potato

Weeeeell.. Someone helped me with it BUT! TELL ME WHAT YA'LL THINK ABOUT ME CALLIN' YOU STYLERS! OKAY! bye.

~ Tori & One Direction