VAMPIRE LOVERS (THE NEW CHAPTER)

As my 7k readers , here the special chapter will begin ! Ask me anything about what happen next ! I will reply all your question as fast when i'm free. 

xxxxx

VAMPIRE LOVERS(THE NEW CHAPTER)

SEHUN'S POV

The first time I saw her in school , she's everything not just like any other human. I can feel her love , her soul and her heart beat. She's different. She's just like an angel in my dream. I'm only a vampire who always staying in the dark place but with her , she change me everything. When she came into my Mansion , she's so beautiful with that dark blue dress. Each time i saw her , I was in love with her all sudden. Her sparkle eyes , her lips and her soft skin makes more loving her. She's really beautiful and she reminds me of one the girl i loved. 

But , when i smell the blood on her finger i can't control myself and i was trying to kill her. She keep runaway from me but she wasn't afraid of me. Some people afraid of me but she wasn't it. She trying to help me to control myself without attacking when I smell the blood. She's really like an angel like I say. When I sit down alone in my own house , I feel so empty and I keep remembering her. I can't stop thinking about her. She's everything for me. She's mine. No matter how , no matter what happen I always be with her. I always protect her and I always loving her. But did she accept me as her lover? As her mate? As her husband? 

I remember she come save me from Kris. She kissed me and she hugged me. I can't speak anything and any words when she in front me with her beautiful eyes. She bring me to my house and she always stay with me. I know she love me and she take care of me. The way she wipe the blood on my left arm , I feel different. I remember she asked me if I change her into vampire would I take care of her. I always keep saying 'yes i will'  it's makes me wanna protect her more. I remember when I asked her will she marry me and suddenly she say 'yes'. I was happy and I was thankful that I have a girl who always understand me and always take care of me. 

She wanted to be a vampire but I don't know if I change her , she might die. I don't know why I keep saying like that. Am I bad person for her? I wanted to change her but it take time to change her. Suho always told me that she needs me to change her. Suho also worried that she might be die . I'll do my best to change her and i won't let she die.