FIRST SIGHT : CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6 : LEAVING THIS MANSION

RECAP : "I'm here to kill your Jiyeon,Sehun.."

————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"Why you want to kill her?! She didn't do anything to me!!" Sehun yelled at his Sister Yuri. 

Yuri dosen't care what her youngest brother said. Yuri come closer to me and she pulled my collar shirt and hitting to the wall. 

"You idiot human ! Did you do anything at my youngest brother?? Did you?!" Her red eyes glowing and her teeth change into sharp teeth.

I wasn't scared all vampires, I'm not a little girl anymore.

"I didn't do anything at your youngest brother. I swear, I didn't" I grab Yuri's hands and slowly put it down.

Yuri take a deep breath and she leaving from this Mansion. Before she leaves, she patted on her youngest brother ,Sehun left shoulder 

"If I know she did anything to you, I will kill her. Do you understand?! I hate human" Yuri leave this Mansion quickly. 

Sehun take my arms around his shoulder and he put me to the sofa. Sehun take my hand and he hold my hands.I feel his hands and it's cold. Yeah,he is a vampire that's why his whole body cold."Are you okay Jiyeon?" Sehun look at me with his beautiful eyes and his sexy lips. I just can't stop looking at those his eyes and lips. I slowly get up from the sofa and I was fall down. 

"Yeah, I'm okay..Don't worry Sehun,I-I-I'm okay.." Sehun keeps hold my hands and never let go my hands.

"Do you want anything else?"

"Oh yeah..can I have some glass of water for me? I'm thristy"

"Sure can.I go take some glass of water for you..Wait here..."

Goodness! He such sweet boy I've never seen.I was started fall in love with him and started crush on him.Tao come over and he sit beside me. He bring his white puppy and he give to me.

"Tao, is this your puppy?" Tao smiled and he nooded his head.

"Yeah..Is it cute right?" I smile and I playing with his puppy.

"What's her name? Gosh your puppy so cute" I carry his puppy and I kiss his puppy.

"Her name is Kandy..I know she is cute ,fluffy and white"Tao's puppy barking at me with his cute tail shaking.

"Aww~hello Kandy,I'm Jiyeon...you're so cute" Tao's puppy jump onto Tao's thigh. 

Sehun come over and he give me some glass of water."Tao-ah, what are you doing here? where's Suho and the others ?" Tao put his puppy , Kandy down and let his puppy playing around.

"Suho and the others they have things to do and they want to settle it about Jiyeon to keep her away from Kris." What ? They want to keep me away from Kris?Why? Did Kris need me? Sehun shocked and he get up from the sofa.

"What?! What did you mean?"

"Suho already told me Jiyeon now is on trouble.So we all have to keep away from Kris."

"Why they do that ? Jiyeon didn't do anything to him"

"Sehun listen to me,Kris know that Jiyeon can let you die forever"

"Tao, Jiyeon is my mate now ! She didn't do anything to me!"

"Sehun! You want let Kris kill Jiyeon?!"