Introduction

Hello, dear readers!
Greetings from wherever thou has come from.
I'd just like to take a few minutes or maybe even just seconds of your time to tell you what you are getting into by reading this book.

I'd just like to inform all of you that this is the first book I'm ever going to write for this site, and probably not the last. I'm not the greatest writer out there so I apologize for any inconveniences you might encounter while reading, such as typos, grammatical errors, or in some cases, even plot holes I may have missed while proofreading. However, I'm writing this story as I update it, so who knows, maybe plot holes are there for a reason. :)

As always, constructive criticism or comments are welcomed, and please refrain from offensive comments or fights in the comment section.

The cover is made through the App "Typorama," so credits to that app for being cool.

Lastly, before I go on to what the story is, I'd like to say that at some point, I might delete the story, mainly because I might grow unhappy with how its turned out to be. I say this, because I am unsure if I'm actually going to. Who knows, maybe the story will stick. However, I ask that you, the reader would respect and honor my decision as you would with how the chapters turn out. Thank you again, for your cooperation and understanding.

Now, Everything In Between is far from a full part love story. Though the character seeks it, he isn't necessarily thrust into situations where it is possible to attain. It is more of a story of adventures and antics with aspects of romance in between. That's not to say that there won't be any love at all, because that'd be me lying to the audience. Without giving too much away, I'd just like to end with saying that it's often what we don't say that says everything we need to.

And with that, I welcome you all to read this story of laughs, cries, and everything in between. Enjoy. :)