Recap!

Yes, dear reader. It is I, the author. If you couldn't tell by this badass font, it really is me. I exist.

Exist for paying me, Nick, underpaid though.

Shut up, I'm working here.

All I'm saying is, a little more updates may be nice, and more pay...overtime's a bit-

Shut up Nick. You're ruining the whole point of this post.

Fine. Have fun with him, guys. Captain buzzkill right there. Guess I'll just work on the next chapters that I don't even get paid for.

Good. Now that he's gone, I'd like to apologize to all of you who're reading this after months of no updates. Other pressing matters (such as reprimanding Nick) have come into mind. Alas, my hands were full, but in truth, the story is almost over.

Before it reaches the climax we've all (especially me) been waiting for, here's a nice little recap of the story so far, without any of the fillers nor emotions. Instead, a short but concise summary that would hopefully inform you until the next chapter:

Meet Nick. A charismatic but idiotic teenager who's always getting into trouble or all sorts of cheesy adventures. Hopelessly in love with Angie, but had a history of past girls that didn't pan out too well for him. He wants Angie to be different, and with prom season coming up, he hopes to make that come true. But first, he must put out the old flame that is Elise, the girl  he ran away from when he was so close to knowing the truth. To do this, he embarks on a hangout with his buddy, Priestly, to Elise. To finally close everything. Once and for all.

To move forward, and to finally let all of this go. That's the plan. But knowing Nick, I ask you this: will this be the end?

That, is what follows.