Chapter 7: The PG Game is Strong

Two things I've learned, dear readers from this experience:

One: To always think before agreeing to a bet.

Two: When they say "Falls," they weren't kidding.

However, it would be unfair of me to proceed as if you know exactly what happened without actually giving you knowledge prior to the incident.

Thus, we continue from where we left off last time. Friday came quicker than I previously thought and I was getting excited for this three-day getaway to a forest with my batch of friends.

It's not a typical "against-the-law" (or parents) getaway, in fact, it was rather official, considering we were all allowed to go. And I thought it was a blessing from heaven; a sign for the Nick tactics to be played on the battlefield of love.

Until I was told that Claire and Angie couldn't make it due to another event coming up suddenly.

Thanks, Jesus.

But I still had the rest of the gang plus some other guys that I was cool with. There would only be one that you'll be acquainted with, as one will just be an honorable mention. However, I'll  do this a la Dickens and describe them both.

We have Bean and Hinder; these are two very hardworking gentlemen, part of the football squad, with the latter being taller. The striking part about Bean is that his hair is white, while Hinder's a dark brown. These should give you an idea of what they look like. These guys, I'm close with, as well, but apart from this event and some others, they won't be seen as much as the gang itself.

Now that that's out of the way, we may begin, and what better way to begin a story than at the beach house on the first day.

"The Games have begun!" Exulted one man, and soon by all of us.

This was a first and last kind of thing; we planned this, but knew it wasn't going to happen again. But we were riding it through to the end, with our own form of "Events."

Soon the teams were formed and people were split into four: I was with Bean and Rachel for Team 1 and I was pretty proud for getting that. So I liked to call the teams: Team 1 and the rest.

Then again, I was always too cocky for my own good. Because as soon as the games started, my butt became the ground which the other teams and my teammates walked on.

Frisbee? Yeah I got kicked there. The disc I threw was wobbling just like my confidence at that point.

American Football? I got thrown to the ground, both physically and mentally.

Beach Volleyball? Haha, what aestheticism.

Swimming? A turtle could swim faster  than me.

The only decent game I had was Badminton, which, actually turned out pretty good for me. For the two tries that a person got, I managed to stick the shuttlecock thing into the sand a good distance away.

For its semi-finals round, I somehow got into the final six, and by a miracle, into the final three with Rachel.

When I've done my swings, the only thing left was to wait for the results of our "Games." And lemme tell you, I won't ever talk trash during something like this again, especially to Team 4.