[5] what friends are for

"He's annoying the shit out of me and you're saying having him in the same room is fun?"

"Hah, bro. As long as it's not me."

"And he masturbates for more than 3 times everyday?"

"I told you, yes," Yoongi answers, but now that he thinks of it, it is not everyday that the younger would masturbate.

"And what does his dick look like?" Yoongi, all of a sudden, snaps his head towards Hoseok with his face crumpled as an image popped up in his mind, and he cringes. "Just get his ass and you're both settled." Yoongi chokes on his drink before tossing the paperwork they'd been doing—that in which Namjoon then complained about. "Or maybe just suck it off for him."

"Shut your filthy mouth, Hoseok," retorts someone they did not expect.

The aforementioned guy had the face like a little kid so shocked about his mother not taking his side.

Seokjin starts to laugh as he slaps on Namjoon's knee. "Hoseok looks like he's about to throw tantrums," he tells the guy as he chortles, but later on stops as he notices the forming tension between the two.

"Did you just talk down at me?"

"No, I was just," Namjoon raises his shoulders, "You know— because none of those sounds right." He looks at Seokjin, then at Yoongi who's anticipating one of the next things he wishes to happen: One is Namjoon apologizing and calling Hoseok his hyung, and two is Hoseok seriously getting off the mood at Namjoon then Namjoon will not do anything so they'll not be talking for a whole week.

"I was kidding," Hoseok answers with a flat tone. "Don't you know how to joke around?"

Yoongi tries to suppress his laugh as he knew it would be the second one to come, but soon makes a face when Hoseok goes back into his old self.

"I think it'll be cute since Jimin is a cutie. Like, I wanna chew on his chubby face and those eyes are so, so cute. I wonder how you can resist him."

"Jung Hoseok, he isn't cute at all as he masturbates. And he moans my name out every single time which pisses me off."

"It's pissing you off? I'm pretty sure you like it in some ways, Yoongi."

"What? Even you, Seokjin hyung?"

"Tell him to moan out Hoseok instead!"

"What the fuck are you guys saying?" Yoongi whines as he slams his hand on the ground.

"I'm not joking. Go tell him or I will."

"Go suck your own dick so you don't sound like a lonely man," is what Namjoon said before getting up and slapping his pants, adding, "Hyung."