[22] too evil, too sweet

i personally think this ff is shit but thnks for reading anyway my fluffy fluffy ppl.

-
-
-

[pjm]

His lips move in mine very harshly, and everytime his tongue brush on my lips I run out of breath as he pinch my nose.

I can't breathe.

3 seconds.

5 seconds.

10 seconds.

I punch his chest but he just won't pull away.

It took me much time to register that I am almost on the verge of breaking. My knees are like jelly, my hands the same, but I don't really know if I'm frozen in place or shaking.

Hands keep on roaming everywhere on my body and I feel warm so warm in his touch. The way he brushes his hands on me too rigid as he bends down to stamp butterfly kisses on my neck.

I ask myself: Am I enjoying this?

My mind says no.

But I don't really know.

"Stop," I mumble out of breath as if I just ran a marathon.

He grazes his teeth a little bit too hard on my collarbone, pulls away, and dives down again right between my parted lips, his tongue I can feel before my throat.

I ain't kissing back and his hands show impatience by the way he trails them up inside my shirt, crawling them up too hard they seem to mold together with my skin.

"What do you want me to do?" he asks, before pulling away to look at me in the eyes. "Jimin, what else do you want me to do?"

Swollen lips and his hungry eyes. Heavy breathings and the loud poundings of my heart. I am already losing control.

"You like me this way, don't you?"

Once again he grips on my jaw and runs his soft lips across my own. I can't help but utter throaty noises as he presses his body forcefully on mine, and he chuckles, leans in to whisper on my ear.

"Answer me." He pauses. "Do you like me aggressive on you? Do you want me touching you? Is this what you wish for?"

I didn't know he has this side of him. I didn't know he could be so dominant over me. I didn't know he would sound more sexy and all this way. I didn't know he'll be so desperate over me. Over someone he's been with all his life. Over someone who keeps on pushing him away, even though I was the first one to stick.

Is he not tired of me yet?

I don't even know if I've truly known him as a kid. As a brother who grew up still wanting to be tucked to bed at the age of 5. Secrets were never shared to me. And he'd stay silent whenever he's off, but would still smile down at me to reassure he's okay. I knew he wasn't. I knew there was something wrong, but I had never asked why.

I had always never asked.

But still, he was there for me.

All I know was him giving me what I wish for.

"Hyung—"

I let out a loud shriek when he turns me around and forcely bends me down to lean on the counter. He lifts up my shirt halfway. Then later on I can feel his mouth on my lower back, peppering it with kisses I don't really recognize if gentle or not. One of his hands are tightly coiled around my wrists as he presses my arms on my back.

I sense him straighten up, and I was about to turn around but he locks my arms in between his chest and forearm. Very firmly.

"Stop—You're hurting me."

"Don't you have anything to say aside from telling me to stop? 'Cause I'll be glad to do anything, Jimin. Anything you want me to, baby," he whispers. His hot breathes are brushing my ear and I unconsciously bites on my lip. He even called me that nickname and I like how it ran past his lips.

In fact, I love it.

"Don't try too hard. I know you want me. Feeling my hands around you—" I jump as almost instantly he gropes on my manhood, hand too fast to sink inside my pants. "Nice, isn't it? But tell me if you want this mouth," he says before kissing me in the nape. "Just tell me. I'll obey... like always."

I laugh a forceful laugh. "Look who's trying too hard forcing me to say I want you."

"Well, don't you? And look, I know you know I'm very impatient." I would like to tear off the grin playing on his face. "Why don't you just be good?"

He started moving his hands, pressing it further inside my pants and I have to bite my lips before I could speak.

"Stop telling me things again and again."

I had to fight back the feeling of wanting to move my hips and feel his hand dig deeper, press harder, go faster.

I had to force myself to keep standing to show him that I ain't going weak for this.

"I bet you want to take off your pants and sit down on this counter to jack yourself off."

And without my consent, he strokes me faster.

"Ah-ha, hyung— Fuck—"

I wasn't able to seal my lips tight.

It was when I was thrusting my hips did he loosen his hold, so I took this chance to grab his hand out and turn around. He cups my face with his other hand.

So it was his plan to keep me unsatisfied.

He presses his forehead against mine, slides his thumb across my lips.

Too much. He's too much.

"I don't think you understand anything I say. That's why I keep repeating things." He pauses. "Things have gotten pretty fast between us. We may be able to do this and that, but I'm still getting very impatient." Another pause. "Because it's not what you think. I don't need a pretty face. I don't need to see your talent to make me want you. And I'm telling this again... for you to understand. I loved you ever since I reached 8. Ever since I learnt its meaning. Ever since—

"—Jimin..."

"W-What?"

I don't know why my voice is shaking, but I hope my body isn't. He brings up his hand and messes my hair very, very gently. Something he likes to do ever since we were kids. Everytime he'd feel so proud as I learnt how to ride a bike with 2 wheels, as I learnt how to do math, as I learnt how to say I love you as he'd kiss my forehead goodnight.

Just like how he taught me.

And those actions. I have come upon realization that those weren't at all normal. Or at least not that normal for family. He never fought with me, never told me how unfortunate he is to be left behind by his friends because all he was focused on was me. All he played with was me, because I always needed him.

"Now." I flinch as he speaks up. "Which me... do you really want?"

-
-
-

i want a top yoongi now lmao needy af