[35] parental guidance

Jimin and Yoongi hugs their mother. Jimin asks what the occasion is and Mrs. Min makes sure to pinch his side.

Laughter erupts inside the room. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They both yelled, and ran off to catch Mingi hiding behind the television. "What are you doing here?"

"Peek-a-boo."

"Ah! You scared us!" Jimin jokes. "Come here!" He traps her in his arms and Yoongi comes closer to softly hit her on the stomach. Mingi giggles for she is very ticklish.

"Boys, will you help me for a sec?"

Jimin and Yoongi heard their mom. "Call of mother nature." The older of the two carried Mingi up as both of them went to find her. "MinMin, give older brother a kiss."

Jimin smiles at him. "Are you asking for mine?"

Yoongi furrows his eyebrows. "Be quiet, or a day will come wherein you won't have any voice."

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know. Think about it yourself." Yoongi grins before entering the kitchen. "Yes, mother dear?"

-

"Do we give this to her now?"

"Anytime would do." Yoongi stares at the box on Jimin's hands. "You should've worn that while you still can."

"Shut up."

"I'd love to see you in those. Should I buy you on your birthday?"

"Don't even dare." Jimin glares at him but rolls his eyes when Yoongi pokes his forehead.

"What would you do, huh?" Yoongi waves his hands at the side along with his body from side to side. "You'd obey me anyway."

"Whatever. I'm out." Jimin was about to leave but Yoongi stops him and kisses his neck.

"You'd obey me, right?"

Jimin slaps Yoongi's shoulder.

"Right?"

Yoongi levels their gazes and smiles at Jimin endearingly. "I bet you'd be so cute in a pastel one."

"Don't push me on things I don't want."

"I'm not pushing you, I'm asking you if you'd obey me."

"No."

"Okay, but I deserve a kiss."

Yoongi's smile can be compared to an upside-down rainbow. So full of life. Jimin accepts. He kisses him very softly and slowly, not caring about the time. They shared a memorable moment, but just then the door opens and it reveals someone whom they weren't at all expecting.

-

A slap on the face, Jimin ends tearing up. "I'm sorry," he cries. He gets another one on the same spot and Yoongi pushes the man with all force away from the younger.

"Don't ever lay a finger on him again," Yoongi says. His fists are itching to punch the man who is known as their father-or Yoongi's father.

"Standing up against me?" Mr. Min is quick in his movements that he's able to charge at his son and burst Yoongi's lip. Yoongi winces as he licks off the blood, the tangy taste just making him more eager to break the man's jaw. "Did I come home for this bullshit?"

Yoongi laughs, and hisses, "No one told you to come home." And Mr. Min heard what he said.

Mr. Min is a built man. He is way stronger than Yoongi and they know that. No one has tried standing up against him until now and he's quite amused.