Chapter 3

"We have met." He says with a smile.

"Oh, ok well I will let you two talk then."

Before my mom left the room she gave me and wink and raised her eyebrows twice. I threw a pillow at her in response. Harry walked to the chair my brother was sitting in earlier, sat down while placing his feet on my bed, and pulling out his cell phone. It was like I wasn't even there. He was texting someone and laughing. I couldn't help but feel like he was laughing at me. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He didn't move. I began to cough loudly and excessively.

He glared at me and said, "Do you mind?"

"What?"

"You are being annoying."

"Um I just coughed."

"Yeah well it was annoying coughing and you haven't thanked me yet which I find very rude."

"Thank you for what? Barging into my hospital room and placing your nasty boots on my bed?"

"No dumbass, saving your stupid life!"

"Oh, I knew that."

I did know what he was talking about, I just wanted to push his buttons. I caught him glaring at me and I smiled. I know I was being snotty but he was being a dousche what do you want from me?

"You are in my English class right?", he asked.

"Yeah, I'm also in your Science, Math, and AP European History class."

"Oh wow. Never noticed you."

"I sit next to you in all of them."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Well this is awkward."

"You think."

There was a short silence after. Then, he blurted out the question every new person I meet has asked me since first grade,

"Why are your eyes purple?"

"Because they are."

"That's not an answer."

"I was born that way."

"I have never seen that before."

"A lot of people haven't."

"It's um kind of...like...sexy."

"Um..Thanks I guess."

"Yeah well I have to go home, so see you later."

He began to leave the room.

"Wait."

"What?"

"Thank you Harry, for saving me."

"No problem.", he winked and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was let out of the hospital a couple days later. It felt so good to finally go home. My room was exactly the way I left it, clean. I walked in and plopped down on my bed. My min was flooded with thoughts of how school is going to be tomorrow. I haven't seen Harry since our little confrontation in the hospital. I knew he wouldn't acknowledge me at school, even though we have four classes together. He hung out with the "popular" group, which included Megan Johnson (Harry's girlfriend), Landon Rochester (my ex), Remi Goldberg, Trent Davidson (Remi's boyfriend), and Frankie Clarkson. I uses to be friends with them freshman, sophomore year and some of junior year. I stopped being friends with them when Landon and I broke up. It was just too weird being around him and the rest of our friends after he cheated on me with Megan. He cheated on me because I wouldn't have sex with him and Megan would. She was like his booty call. Whenever I couldn't go out with him, he would go to her house. I found out from Remi, but I didn't believe her because I was in love with him. Then, I caught them making out behind the bleachers after school. That was the end of my relationship with Landon. I haven't dated since then. My sister says I am a boy magnet and some claim that I am the hottest girl in school. When my sister went to my high school, she was the hottest girl. Everyone wanted to be her friend or boyfriend. Everyone says I take after her even though we look nothing alike. She has green eyes, long brown hair, and long slim body. I on the other hand have long black hair, purple eyes, and a kind of short muscular body. I am almost as tall as her. But, my boobs are way bigger than hers. I take pride in that.

After getting ready for bed and reading a little bit, I finally fell asleep. When my alarm woke me up, butterflies immediately started fluttering around. I had no clue how today was going to go. I am not looking forward to today at all.