Chapter 11

After Harry left, I finished the song because I couldn't sleep. It didn't have lyrics yet, but I'd come up with some later. By the time I was done it was about midnight, so I went to bed.

The next morning when I got to school I went to the music rooms. I wanted to test out the song before I showed it to Harry. I was really proud of it because it turned out really beautiful. I played it about six times and when I looked up from the piano there was a green eyed boy staring at me with a huge smirk on his face. I bit my lip in embarrassment I didn't know how long he had been there and it made me nervous. He opened the door and walked in.

"I didn't hear it don't worry. These doors are sound proof, but I could tell from you face that you were really into it." he laughed.

"Don't laugh at me!"

"You close your eyes when you play. It's cute." he grinned.

"Shut up."

"What? I just called you cute. You should thank me love."

"No. I don't think I should." I smiled.

"Fine, then at least walk with me to first hour." He picked up my backpack, walked behind me and help me put it on. Then he grabbed my books and led me out the door.

We walked in silence, Harry glancing at me with a sly grin on his face and me replying by rolling my eyes. When we got to first hour he put my books on a desk and then sat right next to it. A woman that was not our teacher walked in moments after Harry and I arrived.

"Hello everyone. My name is Ms. Katz. Your teacher will not be coming back, so I am going to fill in until you are assigned a permanent teacher. So, we are going to get to know each really well today. We have one hour and forty minutes in this class. Each of you is going to stand up in front of the class and tell us ten interesting things about you. I know you guys are seniors and you think you know everything about everyone, but you don't. This is going to be fun you'll see. We are going to go backwards and it seems that would be...." she ran her finger down the attendance chart, "Ah Ms. Kora Tylers come on up. You are the first victim today."

I swallowed hard. A lump grew in my throat. I hadn't been up in front of a large group of people in a long time. I walked up to the front of the class trying to figure out what to say.

"Oh and by the way guys your name doesn't count as one of the ten things and neither does your major." she raised her eyebrows at the students who complained at her comment.

I looked at the students sitting in the classroom, giggling to each other and making fun of me.

"Um, hi I'm Kora Tylers. So I just list ten things about me?"

Ms. Katz nodded.

"Ok,

1. I play three instruments.

2. My favorite tv show is Supernatural.

3. I love to watch football."

Some guy in the back snickered and said, "Damn that's fucking hot."

"Be quite kid. Let her finish," Ms. Katz said in response.

"4. I work at a pizza restaurant.

5. I can't sit still. Ever.

6. My eyes are purple because of a special condition I was born with.

7. I want to go to USC for college." After that I ran out I things to say so I just started blurting out the first thoughts that came to mind,

"8. None of my friends have talked to me in a week and you all know why."

"I'm sorry," Ms. Katz spoke up, "Why?"

"Ms. Katz, that's kind of a touchy subject for her. I don't think she wants to get into it." Harry defended me.

"No, it's ok. Um, Ms. Katz around the beginning of last month, I was kidnapped and um raped and everyone thinks I am just claiming that he raped me and I was just seeing an older man and didn't want to admit it." I said it with so much power in my voice that I scared myself. I hadn't really openly just said it like that and it felt like a weight was being lifted off my shoulders.

"Yeah 'raped'," whispered Mckenzie Barns to Benny O'Connor. Benny laughed and Harry shushed them by putting his middle finger over his plump lips. They made faces at him then turned away, it was hard not to laugh.

"I'm so sorry I asked. I didn't mean to-"

I cut her off.

"Its fine. Everyone talks about it anyway."

"Let's just finish you facts sweetheart."

"9. I'm afraid of clowns.

10. Harry Styles is my only friend right now."

He smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen when I said that, but it was true. He was. He sat with me, talked to me, and believes me. He was a friend.

"Thank you Ms. Tylers, you can sit now and Mr. Harry Styles you are up." she gestured for him to rise and go to the front.

He walked up and went straight into his ten things.

"1. My girlfriend is Megan Johnson.

2. My best friend is Landon Rochester, but sometimes I want to punch him in the face and don't want to be his best friend, so I think I'll replace him with someone cool.

3. I'm from England, if you couldn't already tell by the accent and I moved here at the end of junior year.

4. I like my car a lot. It's beautiful.

5. I have an older sister named Gemma, who is at college in London.

6. My mom is kind of cool an my stepdad is ok I guess.

7. I think Kora Tylers is beautiful.

8. I believe that Kora is being absolutely honest about her incident.

9. I think Kora Tylers is a weirdo and cool, so she is now my best friend.

10. I think Kora Tylers looks sexy in a leotard." he smirked and went to his seat.

Everyone was in shock, but no one was as surprised as I was. I sat there with wide eyes and my mouth stuck open.

"That was interesting thank you. Next is, Taylor Sanders."

"Hey." Harry whispered to me while Taylor talked about her eight cats.

"What the hell was that all about?"

"What? Its true." he smiled and winked.

"That was actually really sweet of you. Minus the leotard part, but thanks."

"Anytime babe." he shrugged and faced the front of the room.

That was weird.