Chapter 12

Lunch was even more interesting than first hour. Harry and Megan made out the entire time and Frankie kept trying to throw carrots down my shirt, until I yelled at him and called him a prick. He laughed and started throwing carrots at Landon, who didn't react at all. Landon stared at me the entire lunch and when I would look at him, he would look away. I kept my head down, looking at my food and said,

"I see you staring at me."

His eyes widened. "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Don't lie to me. I saw you staring at me and it's creepy."

"Sorry. Your beauty is just so overwhelming and I can't help but stare." He smirked and raised his eyebrows.

In response I threw my sandwich at him and told him to shut up. He laughed and started observing Harry and Megan practically eating each other's faces.

Harry looked like a good kisser. He

didn't move his hands from her back, while she fisted his hair and held the back of his neck. A couple times she went crazy and he tried to calm her down by slowing his kissing motions, but she was a stronger kisser I guess and overpowered him. It was weird. It was gross. Who makes out like that in front of people? Seriously. And for that long? I would suffocate if I didn't come up for air. How can one person hold their breath for an hour? I mean, that's how long our lunch is and that's how long they made out for. Its ridiculous in my opinion. When, they finally stopped, Harry pushed Megan off his lap and scarfed down his lunch in about four seconds. We all sat there with our jaws in the floor out of disgust and amazement.

With his mouthful he said, "What are all you wankers staring at? Can't a guy eat his lunch in peace?"

We all looked away and laughed to ourselves at his words.

"So, Kora what are our plans tonight?" Harry asked me, chips falling out of his mouth.

"What do you mean plans?"

"Well, we have a song to write, remember? You said you finished the melody and all we need to do is write the words."

"Okay, well come over tonight around five?"

"Sounds good babe."

"Don't call me babe."

"Yeah don't call her babe, babe." Megan adds. He glared at her and turned towards me and flashed a smile that I couldn't help but return. When he smiles his eyes light up and my heart leaps. His eyes were almost as gorgeous as he was. The way he flip his hair twice, then ran his fingers through it made my heart pound. His smile good light up an entire city if the power was out. The way he dressed drove me crazy. He always wore black boots or converse, tight skinny jeans, and a long sleeve shirt that he sometimes wore a leather jacket over. Occasionally he would put on a beanie. He was perfect, but I knew I couldn't have him. Megan always got what she wanted and he wanted Harry. That made Harry her property. She was very territorial when it came to boys. It was kind of scary. You couldn't even breathe the same air as him if she liked him.

Landon and Megan kept giving each other looks during lunch. They would glance up and down at each other about every five seconds. It was really weird. Is there something going on between them again? They did that same thing when Landon cheated on me with her.

"Hey, my parents aren't gonna be home tonight. You guys want to come over?" Harry asked.

Everyone but me said yes. I didn't think he meant me too.

"Kora?"

"What?"

"Are you going to come?"

"I don't know."

"I don't think she should come," Megan interjects.

"Shut up, Meg. I want you to come Kora. Please?"

"I guess I'll come."

"Great. So my house at six everyone." As soon as he said that, the bell rung and we all got up an went our separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school I drove home quickly to change. I was not going to Harry's in sweat pants and a sweater. I put on high waisted shorts, a cropped tank top, a long cardigan, and my favorite black beanie. By the time I had fixed my makeup, changed, and did my homework it was 545. I also didn't know where the hell Harry lives.

Hey, um where do you live?

My address is 1432 Saratoga Blvd East

Thanks

See you soon babe-xx

Ok.

I know my reply was stupid, but what else was I supposed to say?

Oh yes you will gorgeous :*

Um, no.

After grabbing an apple from my fridge and a water, I started on my drive. Harry lived about 15 minutes from my house so I was there by 610 and there was only one other car in the driveway that wasn't Harry's.

Harry had a beautiful house. It was perfectly white and looked like it had three stories. The lawn looked like it stretched for miles and was extremely green. The front door was very elegant. It was big and red. Before I could even ring the doorbell, the door opened and Harry's smiling face stood behind it.

"Hi. Welcome to my humble abode."

"Don't be weird." I smirked.

"No promises babe."

"I thought I told you not to call me babe?"

"Yeah, that doesn't mean I am going to listen to you babe."

"You're very difficult. Did you know that?"

"It runs in the Styles family. Trust me, my sister is much worse."

"I'll believe that when I see it."

He laughed and led me inside. The inside was even prettier than the outside. There were crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. A gorgeous spiral staircase disappeared into the upper floor. The kitchen was huge, but the living room was even bigger. A giant leather U shaped couch stretched the width, as well as a flat screen tv that stretched across the entire wall the couch faced.

"Nice tv."

"Thanks. My stepdads birthday present from my mom."

He led me to the couch and offered me a beer. I took it hesitantly and just as I did everyone else walked in saying things like, "Partayyy!!" and "Damn Harry! This house!" I promised myself this would be my only beer. Boy, was I wrong.