Chapter 15

Harry's POV

Holy shit. I was stunned. I didn't expect Kora to blow up at Megan like that. But, holy shit! She loves me? Was she serious or just seriously drunk? She did have over five beers. I didn't even know what to think. That kiss though. It was magical. This sounds weird, but it was like it was meant to be. Like we were supposed to kiss all along and it was perfect. She is an awesome kisser. I love her, but I didn't want her to know that. But now? I don't know.

Everyone was staring at me. I can't make out the expression on their faces. I don't know if it's surprise or just plain freaked out that Kora blew up at Megan like that. Megan did push her to the point of breaking, but I did not expect her to tell that she loves me.

"Well that was unexpected and really funny!" Megan begins to laugh, no one joining her.

"Oh come one guys! She totally just embarrassed herself by saying that she 'loves Harry'! You can't actually believe that can you?"

No one answers. The silence is broken by a crash in the kitchen. We all turn around and look in that direction.

"Fucking shit." we hear a voice say faintly.

I stand up and head towards the kitchen. When I walk in I find Kora kneeling on the ground her hands bleeding and glass and water all over the ground. She is frantically trying to pick up all the pieces.

I clear my throat to get her attention. She snaps her head up at me. Her eyes bloodshot from being wasted and her makeup smeared from crying, she looks like a wreck. A beautiful wreck.

"Oh Harry! I'm so sorry I was trying to get a drink of water and I put the glass on the counter and turned around and my hand knocked it off accidentally and I'm so so so sorry!!" she speaks quickly and shame is in her voice.

I don't reply. I just bend down grab both her hand gently, being careful not to push the glass stuck in her bloody hands deeper, and help her up. She looks at me with a confused look and I smile at her. I don't know exactly while I smiled, but I just had too. Here she was drunk, helpless, bleeding, and in love with me. Almost like the night I saved her, except she wasn't drunk or in love with me then. If she is in love with me. I can't be sure she was telling the truth with all the alcohol in her system.

When she doesn't smile back at me, I pull her into my arms and hug her. He acts confused but eventually relaxes her head on my shoulder and tightens the hug.

"Let's get you cleaned up." I say as I pull away.

She nods shyly and I lead her upstairs to the bathroom. I sit her on the edge of the bathtub and grad tweezers out of the medicine cabinet.

"This is going to hurt right?" she asks me quietly.

"Yeah. A lot probably."

"That's okay. I've probably been through worse."

I kneel in front of her and take her hand.

"It looks like you're proposing to me."

"Shhh. Let me get the glass out of your hands."

I begin pulling out pieces and she winces as I pull out each one. After all the glass is removed from both hands I put Neosporin on them and bandaged them.

"Thanks." she whispers.

"Come one lets get you somewhere to sleep."

"What? I have to go home."

"Its already late and I doubt your parents would be happy about you showing up this late so you might as well just stay here tonight. I'll take you to dance in the morning if your hangover isn't too bad and I'll call your brother and tell him we were studying and you fell asleep and I didn't want to wake you."