Chapter 6

Hey, thank you so much for reading my fanfic! I love you guys!! Sorry about the spelling errors in the last chapter. I didn't even realize they were there and I apologize in advanced for any others. Also, let me know what you think and comment and vote and tell you friends if you like it! Also follow me on twitter @harrehsboner. Thanks again for reading!❤️

---------------------------------------------

The next morning I left for school at little later so that I wouldn't have to deal with avoiding my "friends". I got to school just as the bell rang. I started to run. I did not need to walk into class late and everyone stare at me even more than they already do. As I turned to the corner to class I rammed into someone.

"Ow! God dammit! Watch where you are going dumb bitch!'

It was Harry.

"Sorry! I didn't um see you."

"Oh, Kora hi," he smirked.

"Hi. Are you ok?" he gets up and offers me his hand.

"Yeah, I'm fine babe. Now are you going to stop staring at my hand and take it?"

"Um yeah sorry." I allowed him to help me up.

"Let's go to class or we will be late." He says and picks up my science book. He hands it to me and then smiles.

I return the the smile and follow him down the hallway. I stay a couple feet back because I'm confused. First, he class me a dumb bitch and then, he helps me up and calls me babe. Who the hell is this boy?

"Are you going to stay all the way back there? Or are you going come up and walk with me? At that pace you will never make it to class on time."

I ran to catch up with him and he smiled.

We arrive at class an take our seats which are right next to each other.

"Kora?" Harry whispers to me.

"Yeah?"

"Can I borrow a pencil?"

"Yes." I grab one out of my bag and hand it to him.

"Thanks."

"Uh huh."

We didn't say anything else to each other the rest of the class or even in our next period together before lunch.

At lunch I wasn't sure where to sit. There were no empty tables and I was not going to pull a 'Mean Girls' and sit in the bathroom. I looked at where I used to sit with my friends and made eye contact with Jamie. Jamie was my best friend out of our little group. She quickly looked away and leaned into her boyfriend, Lance, as if nothing had happened. I started to think about Landon. He was the first boy I ever fell in love with. That led me to think about his offer to sit with him at lunch today. I didn't want to but, I felt like I didn't have a choice. I began to walk toward the table. When I got close I got really nervous and changed my mind. I turned around and started to walk away.

"Kora!" I heard from behind me.

Dammit. He saw me. I turned around.

"Hey! Kora, come sit with us!"

Well, I might as well now. I walked toward the table and debated where to sit. There was a seat next to Trent but, Remi wasn't at the table yet so I knew she would sit there. So, I just sat next to Landon.

"Hey Kora." Trent said.

"Hi Trent."

"You look great you know. Still the hottest girl in school."