Chapter 10

I looked back at Panther and he was very angry. "You let him slip away." He said to us. "I told you I'd help you find them, not capture them... There's a difference." Natasha said. I walked out of the hanger and noticed Wanda and Vision. Clint sighed and walked over to me. "Shit, I broke my phone, can I call my family on yours, ya know before we get arrested..." He asked. "Of coarse." I said and handed it to him.

I listened in and heard part of it and my heart broke. "Hey, kids, I want you to know, Daddy loves you and will be away for some time, but I'll come back very soon." I walked away from him and let him finish the call. Stark walked in front of me. "Tell me where they went, and you don't get arrested."

"Go to hell." I said and he cuffed me. "You're about to actually go to there" He said very sarcastically and I sighed. He cuffed all of us and the authorities came and stripped us of all of our weapons and armor. We were all then placed in separate police cars, incase one of us escaped, then they couldn't help the others.

The trip to wherever we were going was very long, I was tired, hungry and worried that Steve and Bucky won't be able to handle the other super soldiers. The back doors of the truck I'm in opened and guards came and took me out. The base was huge and was completely surrounded by water.

I looked around and it was raining very hard. I was taken to the lower levels and given a change of clothes. 'Bathroom privileges twice a day, meals at 7am and 7pm" They said and threw me into a cell. I looked around and there was a metal table, and a small cot.

I looked around and everyone else was in surrounding cells. I could hear them which was good, meaning we can keep each other company and save each other from going mad. I felt so bad for Wanda, she was in a straight-jacket.

The doors opened and Tony Stark walked out. I turned away from him and listened to him and Clint argue. I really didn't want to speak to him right now.

That's until I heard him walk over to me and called my name.

"Rey, you knew this was coming. Why didn't you think it through?" He said and I turned around.

"Can you let go of your ego for one second Stark and look at this through my perspective? The only reason you even signed the accords was because you felt guilty for creating Ultron, killing around 200 people in Sokovia, letting Loki use your tower to fuel an army, the point is, you really screwed us all over." I said and pointed a finger at him

"Rey..." He said in a soft tone.

"I'm pissed that you put the freakin' Avengers here, but once again, we were let down by you. It's not really a surprise to any of us." I scoffed and he slammed his hands against the glass

"I know I screwed up, so just tell me where Steve is and I'll fix all this. You have thirty seconds to tell me, their audio is turned off." I sighed.

I really didn't want to tell him but I was going to have to, because if the other Soldiers really are awake, then I don't think Steve and Bucky could handle it.

"I'll only tell you if you go alone, and as a friend..." I started

"I promise you, I will." He said and I told him. I told Stark everything about the other soldiers, and Zemo, and how he hired someone to bomb Vienna. Stark told me he believes me and will find proof of Bucky's innocence and I trusted him to do so.

~~~

Bucky Barnes Point of View: "What's going to happen to your friend's?" I asked.