Chapter 7

Chapter Seven

Wednesday, 12:27 P.M. 

Picking away at my pizza, I listen to Kacie talking about some purse she found at the mall as teenagers shuffle towards their lunch tables with a tray of food in their hands. 

 Two days. 

 And me and Hunter haven't done a single thing on our project. Nothing. Rien. Nada. 

 I really don't want to do this project with him, but hey it's better than failing this class right? I really need to pass this class so I really need to figure something out here. Maybe I'll catch him later in class and we can meet somewhere or something to do this stupid project. 

   "I bet you're so excited for this project, Allie" , Kacie wiggles her eyebrows at me suggestively, using her nickname for me since we were kids. 

   I roll my eyes playfully and an exasperated sigh escapes my mouth, "I really don't" 

  Kacie laughs at my misery. Evil. "Oh come on, you're thinking too much. Just relax, okay?" Kacie smiles.

 "Okay", I sigh as I put all the stress, worry, and Hunter at the back of my mind and enjoy my lunch with the little bouncy bundle of joy, my best friend. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7th period came by fast and I found myself sitting with the one and only, Hunter Smith. 

 "We need to get started on this project," I begin as students pile in the classroom and wait for Mrs.Barnett to arrive. 

 Hunter nods in acknowledgment, too busy flirting with a girl sitting behind us. My temper rises as they continue to talk aimlessly at each other. 

 "Hunter," I call. He doesn't even look at me as he proceeds to mentally undress the girl, the girl doing the same. 

  Pig, I think to myself. 

"Hunter", I say a little louder this time. Nothing. 

"Hunter", again, nothing. 

"Hunter," Nope, nothing. 

"Hunter!", I smack my notebook on his back as I was getting tired of calling his name over and over.

"What?" He asked, irritated, as his attention averts from the girl to me, making her pout. I mentally roll my eyes at that one. 

"I said that we really need to start this project," I say, getting agitated. I wanted to hit him again. In the face.

"Okay, yeah whatever", then turns back around and flirts with the girl once again. 

My mouth drops, eyebrows furrowing as anger rushes through me. 

"Careful. Before I think you want something else," He warns as he points to my open mouth. 

I felt my cheeks warm as I closed my mouth.

Yup. I. am. so. done. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter yeah I kno but I wanted to give you something to read. But hey! I added dirty-minded Hunter in there for you! ;D

This story is no longer on hold, it still needs editing a lil bit but I just felt that it gave this story a bad title. So that also means I will try to update a little more. 

Check out the song to the left! I just thought it'd go well with this chapter lol

K, love you guys! And I hoped you enjoyed this chapter (:

hugsandkisses, Angela 

Ps. Don't forget to give me some feedback and vote! 

Happy Reading! (:

-A