Entry #1

*computer dings*

John: we got our first question, it's for you karkat!

Karkat: OH I'M SURE THIS'LL BE PRETTY FUCKING ENTERTAINING.

ArtyTheDragon:

Hey Karkat! Who can you tolerate more????

Karkat: OUT OF EVERYONE I KNOW? DEFINITELY THE MAYOR. HE'S LIKE AN OASIS IN THE UTTER SHITSTORM THAT IS MY FRIEND CIRCLE.

Dave: cant argue with that

Dave: the mayor is the shit

John: i'll never understand your obsession with him.

Karkat: SHUT YOUR SQUAK GAPER, EGBERT. AND IF YOU MEANT WHO I CAN TOLERATE MOST OUT OF THESE TWO IMBECILES, IT'S NEITHER.

Dave: damn kat thats cold

John: karkat that's not a real answer!

Karkat: YOU JUST WANT ME TO SAY YOU. WELL GUESS WHAT, FUCKNUGGET? I AM LEAVING YOU INCREDIBLY UNSATISFIED. ENJOY WRITHING IN THIS STATE OF AGONIZINGLY HORRID THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE. MY LIPS ARE LOCKED UP LIKE THEY'RE MY OLD ENCRYPTION MODUS.

John: *rolls his eyes* let's just answer some more questions.

ellarocksfrost:

Hey guys! Congrats on making your own ask blog and I have a question...

(For John)
How is your relationship with Dave and Karkat so far since the game ended?

(For Dave)
Many people have been wanting to ask you this so...Who are you total gay for? John or Karkles?

(For Karkat)
People are wondering and I just want to ask why did you put John in a black quadrant?

If any of you can't answer your questions...he will turn into a girl for the next 5 asks!!! hahahahahahaha!!! No skipping this question please...And don't be rude...

John: our bromance is stronger than ever!

John: karkat, dave, and i are roommates now, and we're super close now that we can talk to each other face to face pretty much whenever we want.

John: i love them, even if they are total dicks sometimes.

John: (no homo tho).

Dave: actually im pan so im not gay for jack shit

*poof*

M!Anon: Dave is now a girl for the next five asks.

Dave: wtf

John: dave you didn't properly answer your question!

Dave: well fuck

Dave: i guess i have tits now

Karkat: *facepalm x2 combo* WHY IS THIS MY SHITTY EXISTENCE.

Karkat: ANYWAYS, BACK WHEN WE FIRST MET, I HATED JOHN'S GUTS. HE WAS A COMPLETE AND UTTER ASSHOLE, FORCING ME TO TROLL HIM BACKWARDS THE WAY I DID. (WHO AM I KIDDING? HE STILL IS AN ASSHOLE).

Karkat: AND WITH HIM BEING THE HUMANS' LEADER AND EVERYTHING AS WELL AS SOMEHOW BEING AN ENDEARING LITTLE SHITHEAD, I COULDN'T REALLY HELP BUT THINK WE WERE MEANT FOR KISMISTITUDE. LOOK HOW FUCKING WRONG I WAS.

John: he learned to love me, i'm just that irresistible! ;)

Karkat: SHUT THE EVERPITYING FUCK UP.