Chapter 13

I awoken and I found myself lying in a bed and I felt my arms and legs being held down by some weird force of restraint. My vision stopped being so blurry and I was able to finally realize that, I was tied down from wrist to foot to this bed frame with some strong gripping rope and I couldn't make out the room that I was in. I couldn't talk with strong sticking duct tape that covered my mouth, I struggled and struggled and feeling weak and helpless.I looked down at myself and realized that I was just wearing my matching pink laced bra and underwear and a red flannel that was just completely open, it had the scent of an unknown cologne that wasn't anything like Jerick's.

I heard footsteps and they were getting closer and closer to where I was, my heart was racing with each step that this person took and the door opened and I saw a tall figure coming towards me and took a moment to realize that it was Steven. He came towards me and sat down beside me and just stared me down with his restless eyes.

"Hey did you sleep well?" He asked

Steven stroked my hair and stared deeper into my eyes.

(Why is this happening? This is the kind of thing I was scared of happening he is so crazy, what is he going to do to me?)

He got up and walked over to the armoire and opened it then dug around in it for a few minutes. He pulled out a small glass bottle that was in the shape of a square and had a pink tip. He walked back over towards me and sat back on the bed, my eyes began to cry in terror and I just couldn't help but weep.

"Remember this?It was your old perfume that you used to wear, you know the one that was scented like roses and cherry blossoms."

Steven sat on the bed and sprayed a little bit of the perfume on my neck and just took in the aroma. I was surprised that it was still as strong smelling as I remembered it, he laid on top of me and placed his head on my shoulder and just stayed there.

(Oh my goodness what is he doing? Like get off of me you crazy bitch.)

He got up and saw that I was crying quietly and wiped away the tears that slowly trickled down my face.

"Oh Allison don't cry I'm not going to hurt you, well that is if you tried to fight back then that's a different story. Just do what I say and let me do what I want then there won't be any problems for either one of us. You know Jem's little "car accident" wasn't so much of an accident, I had to do something because she knew too much but don't worry I had someone that's loyal enough to do it for me."

He smiled in a way that no human should ever smile like that and he gently touched my face and then whispered:

"This will all be over soon just relax."

I looked up towards the ceiling and just prayed to god that someone would come to help me.

No one ever did.

I struggled and struggled to try to get these restraints off but as I was trying to get them off my wrists and ankles, I heard something unzip and that's when I really tried to get loose because I had an idea of what he was going to do if I didn't up.

"Remember when I said just do what I say and let me do what I want? Well this what I was talking about, just relax and there's not going to be any problems for either of us."

I cried harder a harder with each second that I thought of what was coming, he carefully pulled off the tape that stifled my cries and leaned in and kissed me.With each second he was kissing me I resisted and he came to the solution of holding my head in place and when he was finally done, he put the tape where it was and whispered in my ear:

"Don't worry it will all be over soon."

(It will never be over, Jerick wherever you are please help me.)