Ch.1

I was a toy. I was played with for a while.

Then I was a ball. I was thrown too fast and they swung their bat quickly. I took a hard hit.

Finally. I was a an old worn down building. They were a wrecking ball. They were destroying my walls and I watched it crumble down before me. There was no way I could patch it up quickly. They saw me in my bare skin, ripped to pieces. But looking fine on the outside. They knew I was harmed by them. But he. He was the one to start this battle with my self.

World & me vs. Myself

I was once a shy, quiet, understanding, nice gal. Now I'm a loud, rude, semi-sweet 18 year old. My whole personality changed because I was thought of as the weak one. Actually, they thought I'd come back strong & still nice and shit. They thought absolutely wrong. I was tired of everyone pushing me around. My mood affected the way I saw things.

But, I'm glad High School is done and over with.

Well, Today is my graduation but technically it is over with. I'm glad I don't have to see those faces anymore.

They caused my pain and my reaction to everything. They never knew when to stop.

Why couldn't they just let me be.

But I guess it was their mission. Well, more like their game.

Like seriously, four months ago I was in the Hospital because some girl thought it would be fun to trip me up the stairs. I fell down them. I cracked a rib, busted my head open, twisted my ankle, dislocated my shoulder, broke my finger, bruises all over my body. Except for the one that was on my torso. Some random kid kicked me like I was a football. God I HATE Jocks. And Cheerleaders. And The Preps.

One of the really upsetting parts of high school, is that my friend, Maddie, left me to be all alone. She wouldn't talk to me any more after the incident. I felt like an outcast. I got thrown out of clubs that were run by students. Everyone knew, except the teachers and Parents.

The only thing they didn't know is that I would come back like a flaming ball of fire. When I came back to school 1 month after I was in the hospital, people tried to be nice but where were they when I was the outsider. The ruined girl. They didn't give a fuck then, why should they now?

They used to tag the shit out of the "Weak" me. They probably thought we were all just 'joking' around. Until everyone found I nearly bled to death.

And, uh, "They' are my senior class.