Ch. 9

......CAROLINE'S POV......

It feels nice holding Liam's hand, it actually makes me feel more confident and happier.

I shut my eyes and listen to the radio. 'Say Something' begins to play and I fall into a deep sleep.

What feels like only 20 minutes, was actually 3 hours. Liam tickles me to wake me up. I laugh uncontrollably, I'm hoping that he will stop but he continues to tickle me even though I'm awake.

He tickles me till I snort, which didn't take long. I whack his arm because he starts laughing at me. "It's not funny.." he made really insecure about my laugh now. He could tell I was hurt.

Liam stops laughing and grabs my arm before I hop out of his car. "I'm sorry if I hurt you" he says, and I turn to look at him, "I didn't mean to."

I give him a small, reassuring smile.

He grabbed my bags and we headed into his apartment... at least that's what he said, but he didn't mention it was an entire floor all to himself.

"God damn, you don't have an apartment, you have your own house" I said amazed, which amused him.

As much as I'd like to run around his place, open every door, and be like a child, I am hungry.

"Hey, um, Liam, I know we just arrived and all but it's six o'clock and I'm a little empty in the belly" I tell him and he chuckles to himself. He tosses my bags of things, I can't remember what I had thrown in them earlier, on his sofa and makes his way into his kitchen.

"Well, I have Mac & Cheese, Ramen noodles, cereal, pizza, a Chinese menu, and Ice Cream" He answers to my request of food.

"Paper doesn't sound very tasty.. So I'll

Have Ramen noodles without the soupy part and just take the noodles and I'll have a tub of ice cream as well" I answer.

"Sounds good to me.." he says.

In a matter of 10 minutes the noodles are done and instead of using his dining room table, we spread ourselves across his couch.

We decide on watching 'Evil Dead', which honestly, I don't even know why I agreed to watching it. Scary Movies make me jump out of my skin.

-~-~-

Half way through the movie, and I nearly shit my pants. I'm not sure if I should cuddle with him. So decide to.

"Can-Can.. I, um, I" I don't know if it's because I'm scared of the movie or If I'm nervous. "You wanna cuddle" Liam says as if he knew my complete thought.

"..Yea.." I gush shyly and I walk over and snuggle up next to him.

"Are you tired?" He asks as the movie nearly finishes. I yawn exactly after he says it. "I'm guessing by that yawn, you are" he says then picks me up bridal styled and carries me into a room. His room, I believe. The bed isn't made, They're posters some on the wall I can't quite make out, and there are clothes in a hamper. Yea this is his room.

"Here" he tosses me a shirt of his.

I stare at him waiting for him to exit the room. "Aren't you gonna change?" he asks watching me.

"Not until you leave" I say and point him out the door.

"Okay, okay" he puts his hands up in defense and leaves his room.

I slide my pants off and take my shirt off, only leaving me in my undergarments (bra, panties, etc.).

The cold rush of air swarms around my body, which rushes me to put Liam's shirt on. The shirt is mid-thigh length, which is good enough for me, but I'm cold. "Hey Liam!?" I yell out to him. "Yea Caroline" he says then pushes the door open and his jaw drops, making me blush like crazy. He snaps back into reality, "uh, um, what is it that you wanted?" He asks.

"Umm, do you have.. gym shorts I could borrow?" and he quickly rushes over to his dresser drawers, shuffling every piece of clothing aside.

"Uh, Nope... sorry.." he responds, "But you'll be warm any ways.. I have blanket you could cover up with" he says.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh! so what do you think??

Happy New Year!!!! Hehe

Xoxo

-kmluvs1d