Ch.14

EARLY UPDATE!!!!!!!

ENJOY ;)

CAROLINES POV

"So umm, Where did you go when you left?" Liam asked.

"I remembered my cousin, Demi. I remembered where lived the last time I saw her."

"So is there a chance of you moving back in?" he asks me.

"Not a chance. I would miss Demi too much." I answer him.

"When do you get off work?"

"Umm" I check the time and it says 5 o'clock, "In an hour, why?" I ask him. "I want to take you on a date. Say around 8 tonight. If that's alright?" He asks me.

"Um, yeah that would be nice" I answer him.

"Good. Dress nicely" with that he walks out the bathroom and through the back door of the store. I return to my shift.

-------------

It took me an hour to curl my hair and 15 minutes to do my makeup. Now I have less than 40 minutes to pick out an outfit. I pick out a blue light cowl neck dress. I pair it with a loosely knitted cardigan and white strap heels.

"Oh my, Caroline... You look so.. so gorgeous" I hear Demi say. I smile at her, "Thank you. It took me FOREVER." She laughs at my exaggeration of forever. "Well I came in to tell you, you have a gentleman by the name of Liam waiting in the living room. I already interrogated him, so you're good to go" She gives me a thumbs up.

Oh boy.

When I walked out the hallway and into the living room, Liam had his eyes glued to the floor. I clear my throat, and his eyes bolt to mine. Then his eyes look me up and down. "Good to go?" Liam asks me. I smile and nod.

"So where are you taking me?" I ask him. He smirks, "That's for me to know and you to find out."

--------------

Liam made me close my eyes so I wouldn't see what the surprise was. It a while to get to the destination but I was fine with it.

We walk for about 5 minutes.

"Okay... Open your eyes" he tells me.

When I open my eyes we are in a garden. There's a small table that had to plates of chicken and pasta on it. A little farther away from the table was a white sheet hanging. There was a movie being projected on to it.

"Dinner and a movie" Liam smiles. I give him a kiss on the cheek and he blushes.

"Aw, are you blushing?" I make fun of him. "No. My cheeks are just warming up." he responds. I laugh a bit, I know he was lying.

He pulls out a chair for me and I sit down. We begin catching up and Liam tells me he's going on tour in a month. I smile even though it kind of hurts. I'm happy for him, and excited that he's going on tour. But it's so soon, and we just got back together. I push my selfish thoughts to the back of my head and focus on him and his thoughts on it.

"I really am looking forward to going on tour. It's been months since our last one." He excited as well. But then the smile on his face disappears.

"What's wrong?" I ask him before I take a sip of my drink.

He looks at me, "Caroline, the tour is 13 months long."

I almost spit out my drink.

"Shit that's long" I say. He smiles, just a tiny bit though. "I know you have a job and all. I know you want to be by your cousin also. But, I was wondering if you might want to join me on tour with the boys. And they're all bringing their girlfriends.. and you don't have to stay for the whole tour... Just maybe you can come one week every month or so." He says. I smile and take his hand. I rub my thumb against the back of his hand. "I would love to" I answer him.

Liam takes my hand and places a kiss on my knuckles. I felt tingles. Then he stands up and comes over to me and places a bunch of kisses on my lips.

He hugs me. "I've missed you so much" He tells me.

He picks a remote and hits a button and music started playing. It was a slow song. I got up and Liam led me over to a big concrete circle and we danced around. I had my arms wrapped around his torso and my head on his chest. I could hear is heart beat.

Liam had his arms around my shoulders. It was a perfect night. Now I had only 4 more weeks of this before he goes on tour. 2 of the weeks I knew he'd be preparing for it.

"Hey it's 11:50, you want me to take you back to Demi's or do you want to spend the night at my house?" Liam asks me.

"Uhhh, If it's okay with you I'll spend the night at your house." I tell him.

"That's perfectly fine with me." he says.

We head out of the garden to a small parking lot. His car was the only one in the lot.

As soon as Liam starts driving, he grabs my hand to hold it as he is driving.

It only took us a half an hour to get to Liam's apartment.

It was dark inside until he flicked the light on. Everything was almost the same except his old phone's screen was cracked. I wonder how that happened.

"Hey, um, Liam. Can I borrow some clothes? I have nothing to wear for pajama's" I ask him.

"Yea sure." He says and tosses me a V-neck shirt. "Umm, Liam?"

"Yea?" He says staring at me. "Can you go out there for a minute?" I ask him.

"Why?" he asks me. "So I can change into your shirt" I point out. "Oh, yea, sorry" he says and leaves. I remove my cardigan and shoes, but I struggled with my dress. "Liam?!" I called. He came rushing in. "Yea? Ready for b- why are you still in your dress? Need help don't you?" He chuckles at me. I nod. He unzips my dress for me. I wanted to tease him, but he already walked out. Damn.

I slip out of my dress and take my bra off. I slide the shirt over my body. "Okay! I'm done!" I yell for Liam. When I turn around, Liam is already standing in the door way.

"How long have you been standing there?" I ask while my cheeks turn pink. "Long enough to see your bare back and realize your not wearing a bra to bed" He smirks. I blush even harder.

He pushes my hair away from my face and kisses me. Then kisses my neck. Leaving a couple hickies. I moan and I can feel him smirk. He kisses me on my lips again. "That's enough for tonight" he says.

We get in his bed. I pull the comforter up to my chin and wrap my arm around Liam's torso. I rest my head on his chest. I reach up and give Liam a kiss. His kisses me back. Then I rest my head back down on his chest and he wraps an arm around me.

I soon fall asleep and so does Liam.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you hate me?

All that sexual frustration. Yet no of it released. LOL.

I'm so weird

Enjoy your chapter as it was meant for you.

-Kylie