CH.17

-----Caroline's POV-----

We spent 6 hours on the plane, so far.

Before we left, I said my goodbye's to Demi. I was sad that I had to leave her behind, I didn't want her to get hurt by her no good boyfriend, again.

For the past couple of hours; I've been listening to music, Zayn and Harry fell asleep, Niall and Louis are watching an action movie, and Liam is also watiching them movie, while being on twitter checking the feed. I was getting bored, so I decided to pick up a book called, The Running Dream. I've read it once before, but that was a year ago. It is a motivational book, if you ask me. I read about 33 pages in, when I couldn't take it no more. I nudge Liam with my foot, his eyes divert from the tv and he looks at me. I take out an ear bud. "How much longer?" I ask him. He checks the time and thinks about it for a moment. "About another hour and 45 minutes. Why?" Liam says. "Just wondering" I say to him. I wonder where we're going, since no one will tell me. What confuses me even more is 'why are we leaving so early?'. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have gotten on this flight if I knew it took this long.

I put the book away and decide to look up funny videos. I watched a bunch of the Ellen Degeneres show's videos. I almost peed my pants. They were so funny. I go on twitter and look through the feed and my mentions. I look at Liam's twitter account and see what he tweeted.

'@Real_Liam_Payne: Almost to NYC. Let's get this tour started!!'

He tweeted that about an hour ago. Oh. So that's where we're going... Why couldn't they just tell me?

I look at my mentions.

There were a lot of tweets I was mentioned in.

Most of the tweets to me were rude, saying that I was a Bitch or that I should die. Some of them were trying to influence me into hurting myself, like: "@Luv_1_Direction: I hope u kno, no 1 likes u. Ur a whore . Ur a disgrace 2 ur mom. Go kill urself b4 I do. @Caroline_R "

That tweet stung. But not as much as this one: "@1D_MY_LIFE: @Caroline_R Ur fat n ugly. Ur a worthless piece of shit. I hope u down a bottle of pills. Every1 hates u. Even ur whole family. U whore. #DoUsAFavor #KillYourself" Tears stroll down my cheek. There were very few tweets that were nice. But even those couldn't help the pain I was feeling...

Maybe this was a bad idea.. Maybe I should've just stayed back or never gave Liam a second chance. But I can't help my feelings or emotions. That would've made everybody happy. Then I wouldn't feel so bad for liking someone... I wipe away my tears and walk to the bathroom, so that I could have a breakdown without anyne seeing. I cover my mouth with my arm so no one would hear me. I let my tears flood. They wet my cheeks and make my eyes bloodshot. Never had I cried in so much pain. I cried for my mom, the hate, my doubts on how I percieve myself, the way the end of my highschool year was. I blame myself for letting it all happen. My self-esteem is low. I wish Demi was here, then she'd hug me and tell everything will be alright. But wishes never come true, only miracles happen.

There was a knock at the bathroom door, "Caroline.. Are you alright?" Louis asks me. "I'm fine" I choke. "Liar! Now let me in!" I get up slowly, I look in the mirror and see my cheeks and nose are red. I wipe some more tears off my cheeks. I unlock the door and go sit back down in my spot on the floor.

Louis opens the door, I was lucky it was just him. "What's wrong?" He asks as he sits down in front of me... "I just miss my mom" I say to him. It's not an entire lie. I do miss her. I still hope he takes the bait. "That's not all, is it?" Damn it. I sigh, "No". He smiles knowing that he caught me in a lie. I scroll through my mentions to the tweets and give Louis my phone. His smile drops and his eyes become sad. He looks at me then down at my phone. He gets up quickly and leaves the bathroom with out a single word; probably to talk to Liam. My tears flow freely now. It's been at least a minute now, since Louis left the bathroom with my phone.

I continue to sit in here, looking at the floor. I decide I should go out there. The seats are more comforting than the floor. I walk out cautiously, then speed up my pace with my eyes averted to the floor. I grab my blanket of my seat and wrap my self in it, then sit down. I don't dare look up. I know they're staring at me. I want to snap at them, I never like it when people feel sorry for me...

I want to listen to music again, but I don't have my phone. "Louis can I have my phone back?" I ask without ever looking up. "I don't want you looking at what people are saying about you" Liam answers. "I just... I just want to listen to music" I plead. "No," Liam says. I wasn't going to argue with him right now. I rest my head against the window. It feels like I'm being grounded.

Zayn must've woke up while I was in the bathroom because he hands me his phone. "I don't have twitter on my phone" he says, so Liam can't object to his action. "I have Pandora on it, so you can listen to what ever you like" he tells me and gives me a small smile. I return the smile back. "Thank you" I say.

I tap on the app. I look through the stations he has on here. I tap on The Fray radio and begin listening to the music. Within 5 minutes I fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone shakes my shoulder softly, to wake me up. I groan, "What?" The person chuckles. I open my eyes to just a squint. I could see blue eyes looking at me. I close my eyes, I don't want to get up. They nudge me again. "Go away" I tell them. "Caroline, if you don't get up I'll push you off your seat," Niall, it's Niall attempting to wake me up. Sure enough he pushes me off the chair. I still don't get up. I don't have enough energy. "Lads looks like we'll need a body bag," He jokes. "I'll make sure you're that body," I say. "Someone's crabby," I hear Louis say. "Yeah a couple of assholes woke me from my beauty sleep," I respond.

"Except for Zayn... He lent me his phone so I could listen to music" I add on. "What? What about me? Your best friend!" I hear Harry pout. "Did you let me use your phone?" I ask him. "Well...No," he replies. "You're an ass then" I tell him. "I can't be an ass, if I don't got one" Harry says. I laugh. "You have one, if you are one.." I respond. "We bought donuts," Liam says. "Suddenly, I feel fully awake now," I get up and hand Zayn his phone. "So.. What are the plans for the day?" I ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this chapter. hope to update soon again!!

Enjoy your summer break!

Love you all!!

-Kylie

P.S. those fake tweets are like what fans tweet to the real girlfriends of 1D. Those tweets do happen. It can happen to anyone actually, famous or not famous. It's cyber bullying. If you're tweeting mean stuff to people, you're influencing them to hurt themselves and other people around them. Be careful with what you say.