Ch.10

--~~ Liam's POV ~~--

I clean up the kitchen, wash the bowls that were filled with noodles earlier on, and the pots. I then move her bags into my room.

I turn and see she was watching me.

"Can't sleep?" I question Caroline.

"Yea... Liam, where are you gonna sleep?" She asks me. "oh, um, on the couch.. Why?" I say.

"You can sleep with me if you want to.." she tells me. I think about it for a minute. "..please.." Caroline adds on.

"I will... Just.. hold on one moment" I say and rush out to turn all of the lights off. I run back into my room and jump in the spot right beside. She laughs at my action.

I decide to act hurt, do I turn away from her. I was waiting for her to plead, but instead she wraps her arms around me. I was definitely not expecting that reaction.

I turn back towards her and wrap my arms around her. "Sorry" she whispers to me. "It's okay, I was only pretending" and I move her hair out of her face. I memorize every little detail on her face, so much, I can't forget.

I rub her back until she falls asleep. Minutes after she's asleep, I allow myself to drift away into my dreamland.

---•••Caroline's POV•••---

When I woke, I imagined Liam would still be asleep next to me, instead Harry's face was inches from mine. Which made me roll to the other side of the bed.

"Why are you here?" Harry asks. "Liam wanted me here, got a problem?" I shoot back at him. "I know that, but why are you in Liam's bed?" He narrows his question down. "Oh, Liam let me sleep in his bed" I answer. "Why? He has guest bedrooms" Harry tells me. That makes me wonder too. I shrug at him in response.

Harry plops his ass down next to me. "Wanna hear a knock knock joke?" He asks me. "Tell me" I say knowing where this is going.

"Okay... Knock knock" He says..

"Who's there?" I play along.

"Can I" Harry says.

"Can I who??" I ask.

"No, can I moo-w your lawn" He cracks up. I laugh a little although it's not quite funny. "Get it? Cause a cow eats grass" he adds on.

I shake my head at the uncontrollable laugher and exit into the bathroom to change out of Liam's shirt, and into some sweats and an orange T-shirt that has a little bit of paint on it.

I walk out into Liam's living room to find that the other three boys are here, too.

Niall was the first one to notice that I walked in, he shoots me a glare then goes sits down on the couch and watch some tv. Zayn and Louie crack jokes at each other, and send warm smiles when they see me.

"Good a Morning Caroline! Did ya sleep well?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

"What? Why are you giving me that look?" I say to him.

"Oh because when me and the rest of the boys got here, you two had you're arms wrapped around each other. Mind explaining what went on last night?" Louie crosses his arms at me. "NOTHING HAPPENED!! Plus Liam didn't tell me he had spare beds!!" I yelled at him. He gives me "The Look".

I was about to put up a fight, but the aroma from the kitchen distracted me. Pancakes. I skipped my way to the kitchen and I heard Louis and Zayn laughing at me. I turned around and stuck my middle finger up at them, then slid into the kitchen.

"Smells delicious" I say, then grab a water bottle from the fridge. Liam smiles at me. "Care to explain why you didn't tell me you have spare bedrooms?" I ask.

Liam blushes a little, "um.. well.. you see... I, uh.. forgot about that."

"Rigghhhttt" I say, I know he's lying. "Is breakfast done??" I ask him. "Just about he says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooooo... Whatcha ya think??

Please vote!!! Only if you like it though..

Peace <3

- kmluvs1d