Away.. - [Part 12]

PLEASE PLEASE READ ALL OF THE NOTE I WROTE AT THE END.. ENJOY♥️
---
For the rest of the day I just ended up lying there. My duvet tucked up to my neck, trying to keep warm. I wish Mark could have stayed longer, it makes me feel so much better when he's around.

Hours go by, when I finally get a call from Mark.
"Hey," Mark says, he seemed unhappy.
"Hi, are you ok?" I reply.
"I guess, I just need to talk to you. Can I come over again?"
"Yeah sure, What is it?"
"Just wait. I'll be round in a minute."
He hung up. Normally our phone calls last forever, we talk about school, YouNow, hilarious vines we watched, practically anything and we're both happy. But he seemed so upset, I was worried. He's never unhappy, it was so.. odd.

Soon after I hear a light knock on my door. "You can come in," I smile, trying to think positively. It was Mark.
He slowly walked in, his eyes red, it looked like he'd been crying. He sunk down onto my bed and gripped onto my hands.
"Beth,"
"Yes Mark,"
"This may be the last time I'm going to see you,"
"W-w-what?" I stutter, I'm confused. "Why? What's happened?" I lean forward and squeeze his hands.
"I'm moving, not just down the road, but another state. I'm going to be living the other side of the country," a tear rolls down his cheek.
I hug him. This time I don't want to let go. I don't want him to leave. He means the world to me, I love him.
"Why?" I finally make out a I let go of him. I was crying, I didn't think I would be able to stop.
"It's my dad, he's ill. We're not sure what it is but he needs to be moved to this hospital, that happens to be on the other side of the county," and he looks straight into my eyes. I look straight back. I'll never forget his eyes, his bright, amazing eyes. Or his soft hands, or when he texts me to wake me up, or the way he wraps his arms around me. I'll never forget anything about him. Why does he have to go..?
---
Soo.. It's been a while😂 it took me soo long to plan what's going to happen next but I hope you enjoyed this! It means the world that you guys all asked me to update, you vote and comment on my chapters, and I'm really happy that you guys are liking it♥️ I'm sorry if this has any typos, etc. I was in a rush and I had to post it while I had the chance so yeah🙄 I'll try and post a new chapter soon.. Bye☺️