Chapter 3: The Set Up

"Mama P.O.V": See i usually go get Tok but right now is a good opportunity for Ant to meet Tokiyo. Vay still got her cap and gown on.

Mama: Baby you have to pick up Tok today i have a headache.
Vay: Okay mama. Let me shower and stuff and i'll be back down in thirty.

Vay walked down the hallway to her room. When she jumped into the shower we showed Ant where he'll be sleeping and i think he see's what we're trying to do.

Ant: (laughs) Not trying to sound rude Mrs.Thompson but i don't think your daughter wants me in her room.
Mama: Sure she does. Bye.

I walked out of Vay room and couldn't help but laugh cause for Jennifer and Alex to tell me that he's a thug he sure did look scared to be in Vay room.

"Vay's P.O.V": I turned off the shower and wrapped my SPIDER-MAN towel around my body. When i walked out my bathroom i jumped when i saw Ant sitting on my bed with his head in his hands, i walked over to him and put my hand on top of his.

Vay: Why are you in my room and is everything okay Ant?
Ant: (damn i love how she just had attitude but when to being all caring) Well your mom is trying to set us up clearly and my mama fent' to fly my son out here with her but she gone leave once i get him.
Vay: Awwww bae don't be upset about your son coming. Maybe we can take Tokiyo and Jr out to the beach or something.(laughs) i just called you bae didn't i?
Ant: Yeah.(laughs) It's cool i like the way it sounds when you say it.
Vay: (blushes) Well uhm go ahead and get comfortable i'll be in my closet.
Ant: You know you can change out here right (licks lips).
Vay: Nice try Ant. I would love to but i barely know you and you don't need to be seeing all my goodies.
Ant: I respect that. Can a nigga atleast get a kiss?
Vay: (giggles) Yeah. (Kisses Ant on the cheek)
Ant: I'ma let that slide. But go get ready yo mama told me that Tokiyo has to be picked up by 5.

I walked off to my closet and decided on (picture on the side).

When i came out the closet Ant was just eyein' me down

Vay: Is there something you like?
Ant: Yeah that ass.
Vay: Does it look good?
Ant: Yeah.
Vay: Good cause we're going to the mall once we get Tokiyo.
Ant: And you just now letting a nigga know.
Vay: Yeah. Ant you look good so i gotta look good to plus i get to show you off to these nasty ass hoes (laughs).
Ant: Show me off. Damn you already usin' me.
Vay: O hush. None like that. I got money and plenty of it.
Ant: Same here.
Vay: I know. Ant i may seem eager or whatever your thinking but i'm not dumb. Remember my baby daddy is a thug. I can tell thugs from just school boys. Plus look at how you dress. You haven't dared to take yo chain off.
Ant: Yeah you right. I'm not gone ask you what's yo baby daddy name. But umm if you knew i was a thug why you still talking to me?
Vay: (whispers) I sorta kinda like you.

Ant gripped me by my waist and leaned down to kiss me. One thing i'm not gone lie bout' is that this nigga got my height beat by some inches. But ayeee can i make him mines soon. I wanna be just friends with him for now. I pulled away and put my phone, keys, wallet, and perfume into my purse. Once i picked up my purse i grabbed Ant hand and he kissed my hand. When walked to the front door and screamed.....

Vay: Mama we're leaving! Be back later!

Ant walked me to my side of the car and walked to his side of the car (I'm driver, he's passenger). We are now on our way to get my son Tokiyo.