Chapter 17: The Aftermath

"Vay P.O.V": I woke up to the sound of the boys watching Spongebob. Then i realized that i was getting up from the couch. I began walking down the hall when i saw Jennifer walking out the room i share with Ant. She didn't say anything, she just walked down the hall to the bathroom. I went into my room and saw a stripped and shirtless Ant. I packed myself a bag and grabbed a few of my things including my school bag and labtop. I began packing the boys a bag and they gladly listened to what i said. Just then there was banging on my front door. I opened it to see a furious Alex. He pushed me to the side and began searching the apartment.

Vay: What are you looking for?
Alex: Where is he?
Vay: Oh who? Your homie? Oh he in the room. When you wake him tell him me and the boys are gone.

I grabbed the boys and we hurried out the apartment. I helped them into the backseat with our things and i pulled out the parking space. I headed to a hotel for the day. Fuck this. I'm going to take the boys out to breakfast than i'm going in search for my own place. I fucked up moving in with Ant. It's one thing when you're cheating, it's another when you put hands on me. Put it ontop of that you basically fucked my bestfriend which is like my sister while she is pregnant, in our home, in our room, in our bed, while the kids are home. Yeahhhh that honestly doesn't sound like a man to me. Matter fact let me just call my god brother to see if i can crash at his place till i find one for me and the boys. Me and the boys are at Ihop and i just let them talk while i ordered for them. After the waitor, brought out a glass of orange juice and two lidded cups of apple juice for the boys. He left to finish our orders and i just called BIG.

#phone convo#
BIG: Vay?
Me: Yes, BIG i need you.
BIG: Everything okay?
Me: No. Last night Ant put hands on me.
BIG: He hit you Vay?
Me: Yes.
BIG: Where are you?
Me: Ihop.
BIG: Order me some pancakes i'll be there in ten.
#end of phone convo#

I just sat my phone down and watched as it lit up as i received text messages from Ant. I just wanted to break down and cry but my mind told me no. You have to be strong for your boys, don't break down now. I looked at my phone and unlocked it. I read every single text message Ant sent me and one of them caught my attention. Ant simply texted me, "If yo ass don't come back by tonight don't think about ever coming back". I laughed as i read the final text message and i just responded back with, "I guess i'm not coming back. Have a nice life." I deleted his number out of my phone and blocked him off of social media and just continued to eat with my sons. BIG showed up and he began eating. By the time we finished i followed him back to his place and let me just say his house was huge. There is no way in hell that it's just him in this damn house. The lord is going to bless me with bigger and better things.