Chapter 25: Ihop

"Waitor (Quis) P.O.V": I just clocked in to work and i saw this goddess walk in. I told my homie that i got her table and looked at her and dapped me up. By the time i got to the she was sitting at, i saw two little boys. One look like her, the other don't.

Quis: Wassup ma', i'ma be your waitor. Can i get you started with drinks?
Vay: *smiles* Can i have three orange juices?
Quis: Yes ma'am. Would you like glasses or kidi cups for the younger two?
Vay: Two kidi cups and one glass.
Quis: I'll be back in a few with your drinks *winks at Vay*

I left and headed to the kitchen to get their drinks. My homie asked me a few things and i told him from how she look, to how she talk, and even to how she smiles. Man this girl is really a goddess, but its always the pretty one's with dark secrets and true pain. I grabbed a tray and put the drinks on it. Time for me to head back to the table. I arrived back at the table and this time there was a dude that look mad familiar arguing with ma'. They stopped when they saw me and lil mama flashed me a smile.

Quis: Ready to order or you need a minute?
Vay: Ready. Can i get two of the kidi breakfast.
Quis: Which one?
Vay: Pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and grits
Quis: Ok two number four's on the kidi meal. What about you?
Vay: Can i just get Eggs, bacon, grits, and sausage.
Quis: Yes you can ma'. *winks at Vay*
Ant: Vay you...
Vay: Shut up Ant. Can't you see that i ordering food.

Damn ma' got attitude in her, i like that. Her drinks knocked over and i immediately began trying to cleanup and pick up the big pieces of glass as i wipe the orange juice off of her leg.

Quis: I'll bring you another drink.

She smiled and i went ahead and headed towards the kitchen.

"Vay P.O.V": Anywho my waitor is fine asf. I was actually just taking my sons out to eat for breakfast when the annoying Ant walked in and spotted me. He of course sat at the table with us.

Vay: Why are you here?
Ant: Look i needed to talk to you and BIG told me where you was.
Vay: Talk to me about?
Ant: I want my sons in my life.
Vay: Oh now you want them in your life. *chuckles*
Ant: I'm just asking if we can settle this as grown up so we can both see our kids.
Vay: Monday through thursday morning or thursday evening through sunday night?
Ant: You tell me and i'll agree to it.
Vay: *Looks into phone* Thursday evening through sunday.
Ant: Okay. It was nice seeing you.
Vay: *fakes a smile* Yeah you too. I'll drop them off to your place.

Ant kissed the boys on the forehead and left. There is truly something off about him. The waitor came back with the food and my drink. When i left the tip and the money for the bill, i left my number on a napkin inside of the book with a note saying, "Thank you. Give me a call when you can, i would really like to get to know you outside of your workplace." Me and the boys got in the car and headed to the park.