Chapter 4: Got Tok & Jr

"Ant's P.O.V": So Vay pulled up in front of some day care. Damn. She got out the car and her ass was looking right in that grey pencil skirt. Five minutes later she came out with a little boy that reflected her appearance a lot. I got out the car and her son looked at me confused.

Tokiyo: Mawmaw.
Vay: Yes.
Tokiyo: (points at Ant) Daddy?
Vay: No.
Ant: Yes.
Vay: No.
Ant: Yes. Come here Tokiyo.

Vay looked at me like "nigga you don't have to claim my child". I helped lil man into the backseat. When i closed the back door, Vay slapped my arm.

Vay: Don't confuse my son nigga.
Ant: Nigga?(phone rings)

I pulled my galaxy s5 from my pocket and answer it.

#phone convo#
Ant: Wassup ma.
Ma: Boy we here. I told yo' ol' thuggin' ass that we were gonna be.....
Ant: Mama alright. You packed him enough clothes right.
Ma: Lil boy i think i know how to pack a child's bag. I had you. Didn't i?
Ant: Yes mama. I'll be there in like 30.
#end of phone convo#

Vay looked at me like she was sad.

Vay: Who was that?
Ant: My mama. Damn you think i'm lowkey fuckin' with another female.
Vay: I didn't say that. But wassup with yo' mama.
Ant: My mini me here. Can we go.....
Vay: Yes let's go. I wanna meet your son and your mama.

I opened the driver's door and allowed Vay to get in. She kissed my cheek and i just looked at her. I closed her door and walked to the passenger side. We were now on our way to the airport. We arrived at the airport like 45 minutes later. Le-Le got out the car and grabbed Tokiyo from the backseat. He was holdin' onto his mama. When i walked over to where my mama and son was my son ran towards me and i caught him.

Jr: Daddy.
Ant: Hey buddy.
Jr: Who dat daddy? (Points at Tokiyo)
Ant: Jr meet Tokiyo. Tokiyo meet Jr.

My mama walked up to Vay while Tok and Jr began laughing together. Vay let Tok go be with Jr. I grabbed Jr suitcase and put it in the back of Vay truck. I adore how lil mama got a betta' truck then me. Anyways my mama talking to Vay. I hate when she do that but ayeee it's gone let me know if she approves of Vay.

Mama: Oooo Ant i like her. She's a keeper. Don't fuck up with her Ant.
Ant: Mama i know. But how come your not staying?
Mama: Lil boy that's none of yo' business. (Walks over to Jr) Jr baby give grandma a hug and kiss.
Jr: Byebye granny (kisses n hugs grandma).
Mama: Byebye Tokiyo(kisses his forehead). I'll see you soon. Bye i have to catch my flight to Chicago.
Ant: Chicago? Mama why you.....
Mama: None yo' damn business Ant. Bye.

Mama walked back into the airport laughin' and ish. Thanks alot mama. By the time i turned back around the kids were following Vay to the truck.

Vay: Come on mommy little babies. We have some shopping to do.
Jr/Tokiyo: Shopping.
Ant: Yeah. Daddy gone buy yah'll some shoes.
Vay: And mommy gone buy yah'll some clothes. Ant your son has his ears pierced.
Ant: Nahh why?
Vay: Can he get one pierce? Pleaseeeee.
Ant: No.
Vay: Pleaseeeeeee.
Ant: Under two conditions.
Vay: And what will them conditions be?
Ant: You become mines and you let me take of you.
Vay: Uhmm i'll be yours but if you fuck up your not getting another chance. And what you mean let you take care of me?
Ant: You can continue school but i don't want you working. Let me spend my money on you and the kids.
Vay: So technically you want me to let a nigga baby and take care of me.
Ant: Pretty much.
Vay: No. You can baby me but i'm not letting you take care of me.

I helped the kids into the backseat of the truck and got into the passenger. The whole ride to the mall me and Vay are going back and forth about me spoiling her well taking care of her and the kids.