Chapter 9:

"Vay's P.O.V": So i'm in the TRAP HOUSE fo' the first time cause i'm tryna prove to Ant that i can handle this life. BIG brought some boy that look no older than 15 into Ant's office. I wanted to leave cause i didn't want to see what would happen but when i got off of Ant's desk he grabbed me by my wrist.

Ant: This yo' chance to show me.

I sat back down and Ant whispered the information that i need to know about this kid to me.

Vay: Where's my money?
Ted: Bitch ion work fo' you.

One ion like to be called out my name so fo' this boy to call me out my name he fent' to get it. I got off the desk and walked to him. I put my finger to the side of his head.

Vay: Where's my money?
Ted: Bitch...

He couldn't even finish his sentence because i had him pinned to the ground by his neck. Ant stood up but didn't say anything.

Vay: Well since you wanna be a rude BITCH let me know when you ready to tell me where my money is.

This lil boy have no idea who he fuckin' with and he's gonna end up learning the hard way.

Ted: Alright. Ion got it.
Vay: Lil boy you playin' with my money is like you playin' with food on the table fo' my kids. If i don't get 7 G's by tomorrow at 6pm yo' ass is mines. Do you hear me?
Ted: Yes.
Vay: Yes what?
Ted: Yes ma'am.
Vay: Now get yo' ass out my office.

"Ant's P.O.V": As of now i can't talk shit. Vay just did her thing. I owe her dinner and a movie. I hope she don't think we doin' this shit at home cause ion cook.

Ant: What restaurant and what movie?
Vay: Let me see i want T.G.I.F Fridays and i wanna see that new scary movie Unfriended.
Ant: Aight.

I wrapped my arms around Vay waist while standing chest to chest with her. I leaned my head down and kissed her. As we kissed i eased my hands down to her ass and BIG cleared his throat.

BIG: Ant that's my sister man ion wanna see all that.
Ant: Get the hell out my office.
BIG: You don't pay me to protect you from outside your office.
Vay: Sorry BIG. Ant i guess i'll see you at home. I bet the boys are driving speedy and Alex crazy.
Ant: Aight. Bye ma.
Vay: Bye Ant. BIG take me home.
Ant: What you thought this was? Girl i'm comin' home with you.
Vay: Come on so i can shower and get ready.

We walked out the office and out the trap house to the truck and off to the apartment we go. I got practice comin' up soon so you know i gotta let Alex take over the gang cause our game seasons is at different times.