Chapter 30: Party Animal

"Speedy P.O.V": Man as you can see Ant doesn't want me cause he's to far up Vay's ass. But little does he know that she's engaged to this new nigga named Quis. Damn it's just sad. One thing i know is that i'm not about to let that hoe ruin my night. I went ahead and finished getting ready and right now i got on a tight top that covers the top part of my breasts, some shorts with knee high socks and some heels. Fuck what bitch got to say. I got in my car and headed to the biggest block party of the year. I got out and began walking down the street and i had guys looking at me from left to right. Damn didn't know i had it like that. As i'm walking around some bitch bumped into me. I turned around.

Speedy: Excuse me.
Trina: Bitch you excused.
Speedy: *laughs* Don't try to act like you got balls cause yo girls around.
Trina: Square up then hoe.

I just laughed cause this bitch really don't know what she asking for. I just went ahead and grabbed her by her hair and slung her into the car. Before i could hit her a familiar voice stopped me and i just looked at him in disgust.

Speedy: Oh you fucking this bitch?
Alex: Who i fuck ain't none of yo business.
Speedy: You right. Bet she dont know you got a daughter.
Alex: What daughter? The one that you gave to a man in the labor room. Yeah i know. Trina get yo girls and let's go.

I slapped Alex because one you don't have to put my business out infront of everyone like that. He pushed me up against the car as he held me by my neck.

Speedy: Hit me. It's not like it'll be the first time.
Alex: *put finger in Speedy face* Listen Jennifer i'm not that nigga no more okay.
Speedy: Let me the fuck go.
Alex: Why did you do it?
Speedy: Do what?
Alex: Why did you give our child up?
Speedy: Get the fuck off of me!

Alex let me go and i just walked into the party and began partying like i wasn't going to ever party again. I began sniffing coke off of this girl stomach as some random guy had sex with me. I remember getting so drunk that i led three guys upstairs and let them run a train on me. Tonight is my night and i'm not letting anyone ruin it.