Lexa Meets Ava

Ava's POV: 

   So the other day I met this wonderful person her name was Clarke and she was telling me about this girl named Lexa an how much she was in love with her an how she was gonna bring her here tomorrow so she can meet me which made me happy for once. So I had to sit in the cave alone that night but I knew it would be better in the morning because I get to see Clarke again but then I get to meet Lexa for the first time. 

Lexa's POV: 

  So after my morning walk around the camp I decided to go around look for Clarke to ask her when we were leaving to meet the little girl, since I couldn't find her around the camp I decided to go back to the tent and looked around till I heard a noise and saw her curled up under the furs on the bed and I chuckled at this and got on the bed and moved the covers and when I did I giggled as she was only in one of my shirts since she was smaller than me an her underwear. So I leaned down and kissed her nose and she twitches a bit and then opened her eyes and smiled up at me then groans an then asked "Why wake me up there babe?" then sat up and I reply "well I was curious when we were leaving to go see the little girl you talked about" then she popped up and got out of bed and started getting dressed but she left the shirt on which made me smile, so after she got ready and had her breakfast then looked at me smiling then said "sorry for wearing your shirt it looked comfy" she blushed at then end which made me giggle "its alright babe I think it looks cute" 

  So Clarke led the way to this little girl that I'm supposed to meet, so as we are walking I am thinking in my head if this little girl will like me or not then I didn't notice Clarke stop and I ran right into her then looked at her "sorry babe" and she looked back "its fine Lexa" then she walked towards the small cave and I just stayed back and waited then Clarke turned around an looked at me "come here Lexa" and I got up and slowly walked over to the cave and saw Clarke and a small girl with blue eyes that looked like Clarke and the dark brown hair like mine and a small smile came onto my face then Clarke noticed and smiles "Lexa this is Ava, Ava this is Lexa" so then I crouch down and smiles "Hello Ava its nice to meet you" 

Clarke's POV: 

 So after a few hours of having the two talk to each other it made me smile, then I pull Lexa off to the side for a bit and she tilted her head then I say "Lexa we cant leave her out here by herself"  an Lexa nodded her head in agreement then asked "Clarke I know you have some type of idea in that cute little head of yours now spill it" and Clarke blushes at the comment and grabbed Lexa's hands and spoke "Well since its hard for us to start a family so I was think-" that's when I get cut off and knocked over and I see Lexa getting dragged away by people in suits and she tried to call out but everything went black.