Fixing It

Lexa's POV: 

 So as soon as I woke up I heard Ava so I look over as she walks over and I pick her up and she asks "Momma why were you on the floor" so I sigh and walk out of the tent "Well sweetie momma messed up with mommy and she is upset with me and I hate myself for it but it will be better" at the end I was crying and Ava was hugging me and I smiled then put her down and she runs off to Abby cause she loved her as much as she loved us. So I wiped my face and looked around for any sign of Raven or Octavia but I didn't see them an so I sigh and just walk around the camp until I find them, which luckily I eventually did and I was happy cause I needed to talk to them  so once I got to them I started talking with them and we kept talking about tonight.

Third Person's POV: 

 Lexa went with Raven a couple hours earlier before it was time for the official date, as they are doing that Octavia went out not alone though she was with Lincoln and they were getting thing everything set up near this amazing waterfall that was close to the forest that glows.  

Clarke's POV: 

 So its almost sunset and Raven was leading me into the woods and not that I could see it because she blindfolded but she did tell me we were going into the woods for something amazing to see and I was kinda curious what it was or not. So we walked a little more until we came to a stop and I heard the sound of a waterfall and I was kinda hoping we weren't going swimming cause I was't prepared not like I have every owned one cause I came from space and I don't even know how to swim anyway. So as I stood there I heard another voice but I couldn't tell who it was because they were far away then I heard someone come over to me and whisper "good luck" and I figured Raven was leaving and I was a bit scared because I was left in the woods with someone that I can even tell who it is because of the blindfold, then I kind of heard them saying that I can take it off so once I do that I see Lexa standing there holding the roses  and I look around at the scenery and the waterfall then I notice there is a picnic set up and she walks over to me and spoke "Clarke I know you were mad at me for what I did and I'm sorry I didn't tell you I knew you would send someone with me so I was safe" then I don't say anything for a while because of what happens next she lowers down on one of her knees and grabs my hand "Clarke come skaikru I may not fully know your ways but this one I learned so I will be the happiest if you will take thy hand of marriage?" then I gasp and nod my head and pull her up after she places the ring on. 

                                                             (Clarke"s Engagement Ring )

So we laid on the blanket an my head was on her chest and I spoke "Lexa I'm sorry"  and I lifted my head up and looked up at her and she looked at me and nodded "its ok I understand why you were mad at me and I should be the one apologizing oh wait I did" she chuckles at the end.