Getting Ava

Lexa's POV: 

 Its been a couple weeks since me getting taken by Cage who we all thought was dead but wasn't then I decided to have Raven keep Clarke in the camp as I left to go get Ava since I knew how much Clarke loved that little girl. So after I left camp I was wandering around until I came up to the cave and heard crying so I softly spoke "Ava?" then I heard little footsteps coming towards me and I saw Ava and so I got down to her level and she ran and hugged me and so I stood up holding her "Ava what's wrong?" I asked softly then she sniffles and looked me in the face "I thought I lost you and Clarke"  an I shook my head "Don't worry little one you won't loose us"  so as I was standing there holding Ava I thought of something that Clarke would love me for "Hey Ava would you like me and Clarke to be your parents?" I asked and she looked at me confused "How would you both be my parents" the I sat down holding her on my lap and said "Well I may be a girl and Clarke is to but we both love each other very much, and instead of having a mommy and daddy you would have two mommies" then she looked at me and hugged me even though she wasn't completely in the knowing of what was happening. 

Clarke's POV: 

 I am so pissed right now because Raven won't let me go back to my own tent but when I didn't see Raven around I headed straight for the tent and when I got into the tent it was empty because Lexa was no where in sight and usually when she couldn't someone she loved she would start having a panic attack and was getting very shaky then she starts crying, she then fell to the floor and curled up and held her knees. I stayed like that for a while until I heard a voice "Babe what's the matter" but I don't move I just stay in the spot when I fell then I felt arms around me and I was lifted up onto the bed and I noticed I was still shaking then I realized it was Lexa so I sit up "Where the hell were you!!!!" I just sat there and screamed at her not letting her say anything then I passed out and just laid there.