Honeymoon/Talking

Clarke's POV:  

(Dream) 

So I'm running around in the woods cause I hear Lexa calling my name but I don't know where its coming from so as I get closer I see Cage standing there holding Lexa against her will and I kept screaming at him to let her go and then he pointed to the pile of mountain men I had killed then he looked at me then at Lexa then stood behind her and stabbed her threw her chest and she screamed out and I started yelling "STOP!!" over and over then he threw her on top of the dead bodies and I tried to get over to her but I was stuck in my spot and I kept screaming and her eyes were on me the whole time and I screamed "LEXA NO!!!" 

Then I jolted awake with a scream and I had  sweat running down my face then I felt arms around me and I looked at Lexa and she held me close. 

Lexa's POV: 

 So when I heard her scream I immediately woke up and pulled her into my arms cause I know that relaxes her a bit  so I then asked her if she wanted to tell me her dream and she then told it to me and assured her I was going no where for a long time and I meant that when I said that to her. So after a couple minutes of holding her I noticed it was really quiet so I look down and smile as she lays there asleep so I move a bit and lay her down but I stay wrapped around her and she curls up to me and then I slowly fell asleep after. 

 So I woke up the next day an noticed Clarke wasn't in the bed an after I put on a shirt I noticed the balcony door was open cause the curtains were blowing so I walked over and I saw Clarke standing there and it makes me smile so I walk up behind her and hug her from behind and she jumps a bit  which causes me to laugh a bit and she relaxes when she hears me laugh cause she knows its me then she turns around an smiles more "good morning love" and then I kiss her nose. 

(Few Hours Later) 

Clarke's POV:   

 So after we were on the balcony she showed me around Polis and I thought it was very interesting cause I got to meet many people then we went back up to the room and we sat on the bed and I started thinking about things then I look over at Lexa and sigh "Lexa?" and she looks up at me "Yes love" and I smile a bit "well I have been thinking about having another kid or two" and after I said that she just stared at me like I was crazy then I look down then get up and walk back over to the balcony and stand there looking out. So as I lean against the bar I hear hr come out and speak "Clarke I know you want a family and all b-" I cut her off "But what Lexa, oh wait there is nothing you can say to me to make this better cause this is what I want and I know two options but one of them is out so when we leave here I am doing it" then I go inside and get changed then I exit the room and look around the building and see whats interesting about it, I keep getting looks because I am not with the commander which makes me look weak but I am not weak and I don't always need to be with her because I am not a child. 

 So as I am walking around a bit I feel uncomfortable because I feel like I am being watched or followed so I quickly go back to the room and sit on the bed and stare at the door unsure if they followed me, as I sit there the door starts to open and I don't know who it is just yet until I see Lexa and then I look away and laid down on the bed.