The Day

(Time Skip 2 Months) 

Clarke's POV: 

  So today is the day I marry to only person I was truly in love with from my time on the ground and I am glad I have no one to stop me from doing so as I really mean the mountain men. So as I am getting ready I hear a voice coming towards the tent an I recognize its Lexa so I cover up as she walks in and she looks at me confused then she realizes it and spoke "sorry babe" and left and I chuckle and throw the blanket down on the bed and looked down at my dress that wasn't the fanciest but I know Lexa would love it because it was on me.  

                                                          (Clarke's Dress) 

                                                          (Clarke's Dress) 

Lexa's POV: 

  So I was in Ravens tent after I was quickly in the tent Clarke was in realizing I wasn't supposed to be in there so I left and came straight to Ravens tent to get ready and her and Octavia were with the others setting up and I was so happy with everything and so after I put on my dress that was found on the ark that know one knew they would find these dresses at all and so I was just standing in the tent waiting for my cue.  

(Lexa's Dress)

(Lexa's Dress)

Octavia's POV: 

 As I am helping the others set up I think back to all the times me and Clarke hung out an messed around with each other I hope we can try to do that again one day cause I know Lexa makes her happy and I wouldn't stop anything to hurt Clarke cause she is like my best friend.  So I look over at Raven and smile realizing something that I haven't realized before that I think I like Raven but she would never like me anyways she even has Wick so I don't even have a single chance so I might as well stop thinking while I can.  

Raven's POV:  

 So after we have everything set up fro the big wedding I glanced over at Octavia a few times cause I noticed she was looking over at me but I think she was just thinking of something else but I can't be sure but as I looked over at her it came to me that I may like her but I am with Wick so now I have to think on things before anything really happens with my feelings for Octavia. 

Clarke's POV: 

 So its been a few hours and I was told everything was set up and everyone was getting in their places and I was still in my tent thinking when I realized who would walk me down since my father isn't here to do that and start to tear up and sit on the bed then I hear a voice an I look over to see Bellamy and I smile a bit then he spoke "Your mother sent me in here to walk you down the isle" and I smile more "thanks bell" and I stand up and walk over to him and hug him then let go and we locked arms an we walked out of the tent and the music played and everyone looked at us and I smiled as I saw Lexa standing there. 

(Few hours later) 

Lexa's POV: 

 So we towards the end of the party we were having and I smile at Clarke who now is my lovely wife and I couldn't be anymore happier, so at the end of the party we had already packed our bags since I was taking Clarke to Polis for the first time and since nothing was going on with any of the other clans which means that no one will be there except the villagers who won't bother us unless its the bakers because they would bring us treats or something as a gift for the marriage. So we rode on the horse all the way to Polis because one its to long to walk there and second I wasn't gonna make my love walk so we took a horse there and once we got there we got some goodies from most of the villagers and then we went inside and I carried Clarke up to the room when she said she would walk but I carried her instead  and we went into our room. 

(You know what happens next.. <3)