Swooned and Confused

Harry's POV

   I was on my way to see Taylor, she was with her hairdresser and stylist for the TCA's. I was supposed to be with mine too, but I needed to tell Taylor about Ariana, I couldn't wait any longer. I guess the way I'm playing it out in my head is that, I'll tell Taylor, I'll take the heat from the press, and if Ariana hears that I broke it off with Taylor, then she'll take me eventually. I'm not sayign this will happen, but I'm hoping for the best.

   I knocked the door of her hotel room (She was staying in a hotel because she had concerts in that area for a few days so it was easier than having to drive back and forth) and her hairdresser let me in.

   "Taylor, you have a visitor" Her hairdresser said to her.

   "Who is it?" She asked.

   "It's Har-" She started but Taylor interrupted.

   "HARRYYYYYY" She said, and ran up to me, and hugged me, "What're you doing here?" She asked, all of the sudden sounding worried.

   "Ummm.....I need to talk to you about something" I told her.

   "Well, can't it wait for another time, I'm kinda busy" She said.

   "Umm, it really can't. Listen I-" I started but was interrupted by Taylor's hairdresser.

   "Taylor, you have another visitor" She said, standing next to a young man.

   "Hey, Taylor" He said, walking up to her kissing her, "Was I interrupting something?"

   "Wait a second- You're cheating on me?" I asked.

   "Kyle, can you give us a minute?" She asked.

   "Sure babe" He said, then walked out of the room, as did everyone else.

   "Listen Harry, I've been feeling like you haven't been very into this relationship, not as much as me at least. And, I know it's hard right now, but you'll move on eventually. Just think, you learned something from this, you learned to not ignore your girlfriend. Harry? Are you okay?" She asked, I was kinda've zoning out, which I guess she could tell.

   "Hold on, how long has this been going on for?" I asked.

   "About 2 months" She answered.

   "Are you kidding me?!" I said.

   "I'm so sorry, you'll move on from me eventually" She said.

   "I honestly don't like you at all Taylor, the only reason why I'm upset is because, I spent so much time feeling guilty about kissing Ariana, when this whole time you've been cheating on me for two months and all I did was kiss someone, and because of YOU I lost her" I told her.

   "YOU CHEATED ON ME?!" She screamed.

   "YOU CHEATED ON ME!" I said.

   "Yeah, but the difference is you cheated on me with that dirty slut" She said, this got me mad.

   "Don't you ever say anything about her again. You don't know her, or anything about her. She said that she couldn't move on with me because of you. She's a better person than you'll ever be. I know I don't really have a right to be mad about the cheating, and i'm not. I'm mad because you insulted the girl I love, who refuses to be with me because of you" I told her, then stormed out.

*3 Hours Later*

   We were on our way to the TCA's and I've been tectin Ariana non-stop.