The Fans and The Album

Ariana's POV

   It has been about a month since I saw Harry last at the awards. Since then, every gossip tv show, every radio station, every magazine, and every website was broadcasting what he'd been up to.

"Harry Styles seen last night with Cara Delevigne"

"Harry Styles, from One Direction, was spotted on a date with Kendall Jenner"

"Rumors have been spreading that a certain Mr. Harry Styles has been seeing Ms. Paige Reifler"

   I guess since he and Taylor and him broke up, he's been keeping himself busy. It was quite weird, honestly, the change in him since they broke up. It seems that when he and Taylor were in a relationship he was restricted, not just dating wise, but the way he spoke as well was different. Before, he was a little charming and nice, but after the break up, he was bleeding charm. It was like he was able to be fully himself all the time after they were over.

   I see that other girls noticed that as well. He really was going out with a lot of girls. It's not that I cared, I mean I still have a boyfriend. It's just that...I'm curious why.

   "Hey babe, here's your drink" Jai said, interrupting my thoughts, and handing me my tea.

   "Thanks" I said, taking it, as we headed out the door of starbucks.

   "So I was wondering if you wanna go to dinner tonight" He blurted out.

   "Umm....Sure" I said.

   "Well, you sound confident" He joked.

   "Yes, I would love to go" I giggled.

   "Alright then" He chuckled, "So how was New York? I never realy asked you about that"

   "Oh.....Ummm....Fine, why?" I asked, nervous. Did he know about me and Harry?

   "Nothing, why did something happen?" He asked.

   "Nope. Nothing. Totally uneventful week" I said.

   "Oh wait, I did hear something" He said.

   "What?!" I asked, panicking.

   "You hung out with Harry from One Direction right? I saw the picture" He stated.

   "Oh, yeah. I mean, we hung out for like a half hour and that was it" I lied.

   "Whatever, guy's a legend" Jai said.

   "Yep, he sure is..." I said.

   Okay, it's not like we were dating at the time of the kiss, but if I told Jai he'd probably freak out and tell everyone and he wouldn't want me ever to talk to Harry again and UGHHHHHH!!!! Nothing in life should be this complicated.

*4 Hours Later*

   "ARI! JAI'S HERE!" Frankie shouted to me from downstairs.

   "COMING!" I said, shouting back.

   I was wearing a tan, long sleeve dress with lace at the top, and a slight poof at the bottom. I also wore nude heels with it, and put my hair up the way I usually do.

   "You look nice" Jai said when I got downstairs.

   "Thanks" I said. Then we walked out to his car and drove.

   "Where are we going anyway?" I asked.

   "This nice place I heard about, not too fancy, not too cheap" He told me.