Part 2

Haruka: (17-18 years old; changing his clothes to get ready for school and goes down stairs)

Woman: Hey! Buy some liquor on your way home.

Haruka: ... But... I'll be coming home very late today since I'll be going to the library to prepare for the exams... Will that be all right?...

Man: Library? Exams!? Who do you think you're taking to? (throws a bottle at Haruka)

Haruka: (gets hurt when the bottle broke as it hit him; bleeding on the left side of his forehead) I'm sorry...

Man: You're just a beggar in this house! Get out before you ruin the floor!

Haruka: (stands and leaves the house)

University Doctor #1 (f): (treating Haruka's wound) You're not the type of person who is this clumsy. I'm a doctor you know. I can tell whether my patients' injuries happened by accident, intentional, or done by others.

Haruka: ...

University Doctor #1: This has to stop Kamijou-kun... You can't let them go on like this...

Haruka: ... (stands) It's all right, sensei...

University Doctor #1: ...

Haruka: Thank you for your help today, sensei. Please excuse me...

University Doctor #1: (scratches her head) What should I do with you? Why do you have to protect them?...

Haruka: (goes on his way to class) Because I never saw my life that important to me or to them... (passes by the garden and sees how peaceful it is; stops walking for amoment) Though I wish for freedom which I can never acquire... (the wind passes him by; looks up to the sky)

Classmates: Oh, Kamijou!... Classes are about to start... What are you looking at?...

Haruka: Nothing. There will be a heavy rain later...

Classmates: What?... But it's sunny today...

Haruka: For now... (as time passes by the weather slowly changed and by the time classes where over, heavy rain started to pour down)

Classmates: Whoah... It's pouring hard... 

How can we go home with this weather?... 

I should've bought an umbrella when Kamijou said that it was going to rain...

He never misses a thing, doesn't he?... Speaking of Kamijou, where is he?...

I haven't seen him around...

Haruka: (walking under the rain; soaking wet) ... (looks at his house and is about to get inside the house until he overhears someone talking)

Man: That kid has no use! I don't understand why we even adopted him in the first place.

Woman: I agree... He's a curse! He brought us nothing but problems.

Haruka: ...

Haruka: (12 years old) Umm... Next week will be my graduation... 
B

ecause I'll be graduating as the top student in class, our school is requesting for you two to be there... Can... Can you please come?...

Man: We don't have time to go to your stupid graduation.

Woman: We have other things to do. Get lost! (pushes Haruka)

Haruka: (hits his back on the wall) ...

Haruka: (standing still outside the front door)

Woman: (hears someone come inside) You! Did you get what we told you to buy?

Man: (notices that there was no answer) Damn it brat! Answer when we're talking to you! (walks towards the front door with the woman and sees no one there except a bag of liquor is on the floor)

Haruka: (walking around park under the heavy rain very late at night)"Useless... It's what they can only see in me... No matter what I do or how I hard I try to make them proud of me... They're all useless..." (goes near the lake and kneels on the ground; sees a part of his reflection on the water) Why was I even born?... (the huge clock in the park starts to make a bell noise when the time was 12:00 am)

Today is the day you were born...

Haruka: What?... (hears an unfamiliar voice and stands; sees no one around)

It's time, Haruka...

Haruka: (as the bell continues to sound) Time for what?

To take you home for you to fulfill your destiny...

Haruka: (sees a huge wave of water coming towards him from the lake and pulls him; holds his breath) "What's going on?" (a bright light suddenly passes him by)