Extra Chapter

Haruka: (finished changing his clothes and looks towards the bed)
Mao: (sound asleep)
Haruka: (sits at the end of the bed and kisses Mao's head) I'm heading out for a while.
Mao: (slowly wakes up) Training? (stretches out his body and is actually naked under the sheets)
Haruka: Yes. I'll be back shortly.
Mao: You better be. I can't feel my hips and legs. (lovebites can be seen in some parts of his body)
Haruka: Couldn't stop myself especially when you were asking for it more.
Mao: (punches Haruka's arms) How will I cover this up when I take a bath?
Haruka: Are you letting someone else see you in this state?
Mao: Aww... (teasing) Is my husband being jealous?
Haruka: Mao..
Mao: That's why come back at once so you could join me in my bath. Who knows what we could do in there as well.
Haruka: You're trying to seduce me this time? (smiles and kisses Mao) See you.
Mao: (nods and sees Haruka leave their room; snuggles under the sheets to get more sleep) Hm?.. (feels a little uncomfortable in his stomach area) Ouch.. (feels pain this time; suddenly a bright shine of light shines in the room briefly)
Haruka: (not gone far saw the light and ran back into their room) Mao!
Mao: (sitting on the bed) Haruka..
Haruka: Are you all right?.. What was that earlier?..
Mao: I don't know. My stomach hurt for a moment and next thing I knew a bright light appeared and now this.. (pulls the cover up and shows it to Haruka)
Haruka: (sees an egg that is larger in size between Mao's legs) Is that..

Jin: Yes.. It's a dragon egg.
Haruka and Mao: Dragon egg?
Jin: (nods) Yes. Congratulations, your majesty for giving birth to it safely.
Yo: Congratulations too your highness.
Gou: (pats Haruka's back once) You're going to be a father soon.
Mao: I gave birth?
Jin: You did experience some pain as you explained earlier. So, technically yes, you did.
Mao: When will it hatch? Do we need to keep the egg warm? (looks at Haruka)
Haruka: I really have no idea. I was raised in the human world.
Yo: This is also the first for us. We usually only can base on what are written in the books.
Gou: Is there any written about a dragon egg then?
Yo: Not much. The books only says that the dragon eggs will hatch in its time, keep it safe and warm.
Gou: Warm, you mean..
Yo: No, not boiling the egg to keep it warm or putting it in a fire.
Gou: Oh.. Wait. How did you-
Mao: We could somehow see it in your face, general.