Part 7

Priest: Oh... So this is the master of the house who took care of you when you left your foster parents home...

Haruka: "I can't believe I'm lying to a priest for this."

Mao: "Master? You told him I'm a master of a house? I'm a king." (Haruka used telepathy to help Mao understand their conversation)

Haruka: "In this world, like he'll believe you." Yes... It seems he came here asking me to come back.

Priest: Really?... (looks at Mao and Haruka) It seems you haven't decided to go back.

Haruka: ... I'm sorry... It's rather... It's still complicated...

Priest: I see... Then, your friend is welcome to stay too...

Mao: What did he say to you?...

Haruka: He said you can stay.

Mao: I don't want to stay. I want you to come back with me.

Haruka: I won't.

Mao: Why are you being so difficult?

Haruka: I left this place once to be adopted and you know how it ended. I left this world hoping to find a place to start all over again and look how it ended. Now I'm back here, at least I want to get some peace of mind.

Mao: Haruka...

Haruka: Everything is a mess in here... (point his head) and here... (points his chest) I just... I just don't know what I want to do anymore...

Mao: "I've been here for two days and I've learned how people in this world live so differently from mine." (sees Haruka helping with the chores)

Haruka: (looks towards sky)

Mao: "We barely spoke to each other and the distance I feel from us is going farther and farther away, to the point that I'm scared of not being able to reach him."

Priest: He's at it again. (stands beside Mao)

Mao: Eh?...

Priest: (smiles) Haruka, I mean. His silence makes anyone wonder what goes inside his head. You might not understand what I'm saying but, please don't give up on him.

Haruka: (at night; lying in his bed) ...

Mao: (in the same room with Haruka lying at another bed) ... (turns around and sees Haruka lying on the other bed with his back facing Mao) Haruka?... You awake? 

Haruka: ...

Mao: I know you're awake... So...

Haruka: ...

Mao: Because I wasn't honest to myself, I created lies to cover it up.

Haruka: ... (sits up and looks to be in pain again)

Mao: Haruka!

Haruka: Stop yelling! You'll wake everyone up... (bears the pain)

Mao: It's been happening to frequently.

Haruka: Why do you care?...

Mao: ... Because... I have fallen for you...

Haruka: Excuse me?...

Mao: (talking fast) I like you, okay? I even sent half of my men to search high and low for you. The thought of a possibility that you might be kidnapped or killed even scared me almost to death. When you're not around everything I see or do piss me off.

Haruka: (looks confused) You... You don't make sense...

Mao: I know you're confused. You may not understand what love is however, it doesn't mean you have to shut yourself from it...

Haruka: Even if I open my heart, no one can ever love someone like me.

Mao: You're wrong... Because I can... (kisses Haruka) So please stay with me... Haruka...

Haruka: ... I don't think I can do it all over again... If I do, it will be the end of me...

Mao: Haruka...

Haruka: (holds on to Mao) But when the day comes that you won't need me anymore... Kill me... Please...

Priest: Haruka-kun? (knocks and enters Haruka's room) Haruka-kun? (sees an empty room)

Mother Superior: Did he go out?

Priest: (finds a note on the table inside Haruka's room and reads it)

Mother Superior: What does it say?

Priest: (puts down the note and looks at mother superior) He said he's grateful for our kindness, guidance, and generosity and hopes one day he might be able to repay us. He finally found his happiness. Therefore, he's not letting it go...

Haruka: (looking at the scenery from a top of a mountain) ...

Mao: (holds Haruka's hand) ... Something wrong?

Haruka: (looks at Mao and smiles) No... Everything is fine now...

Mao: (smiles back)

Mother Superior: I see... (looks up to the sky) May he be blessed...

Haruka: (few weeks later in Dragon Empire; standing inside a room all dressed up for an occasion)

Attendants: (knocks on the door) Your highness, it is time.

Haruka: Thank you... (takes a deep breath and exits the room)

Yo: (inside a room with Mao) Kyaahh~~ His majesty must be feeling overwhelmed for today's occasion.

Mao: (have a few attendants dressing him up) lord Yo, would you please stop with the teasing... (feels a bit nervous)

Yo: Why? It's not everyday that our beloved emperor and dragon prince will get married.

Mao: "The day that our people have waited for has finally come."

Attendants: Your majesty, his highness is here for you...

Yo: Oh, the groom has arrived to escort you.

Haruka: (standing at the other side of the door)

Mao: (sees the attendants open the door to let Haruka in; sees Haruka ready) "The day where we will be joined as one..."

Haruka: (sees Mao all ready for their wedding) Shall we go, Mao?...

Mao: Yeah... (feels nervous)

Haruka: (offers a hand)

Mao: (holds on to Haruka's hand)