Jasper- 1-

Jasper- Family

--------------------

PIPER

Piper was used to the Argo II being her home, so when it was finally time to say goodbye, she was sad - although she secretly hoped it was forever.

Piper was afraid, though. Afraid that since they saved the world, Jason would go back to Camp Jupiter with Reyna and be praetor. It was a stupid worry, and she knew it, but she couldn't help it.

Piper walked over to her mirror and stared at her clothes. What did it matter what she wore anyway?

Camp Half-Blood and Jupiter were having parties - separate, not quite ready for adjoined yet - for the saving of the world. Before they got to Camp Jupiter, they were having their last meal together as a family under one roof. They would always be family, but they wouldn't live at the same places.

"Hey."

Piper turned to the voice behind her. "Jason," she instantly wrapped her arms around his neck. She felt him tense under her and it made her tense, but after a moment they relaxed. Piper didn't know why he did that, but she assumed it was because of the many bruises around his body - she hoped.

"Come on, let's go eat," he said grabbing her hand and tugging her towards the door. Piper smiled with relief, following, then frowned. "Jason where are you going to stay, Camp Jupiter or Half-Blood?"

Jason looked phased for a moment, but a moment only someone as close to him as Piper would see, because she knew him better than most and knew what his walls looked like. He quickly shielded his face and his walk went back to normal, "I hope we are having steak. I could eat an entire cow right now. If it were cooked-."

"Jason," Piper said using charmspeak and stopping in her footsteps.

He sighed and turned to her, "Piper, I don't know. I want to go with you to Camp Half-Blood, but a part of me wants to go back to Camp Jupiter, but that part me also knows that some of the reason that I want to go is because I feel like I need to because I left it and I was in charge."

"That wasn't your fault and the Camp did okay without you, Jason."

Jason cringed at this, Piper saw and grimaced. She knew what was going to happen, and her eyes watered in anticipation. "Piper, I have to go back. I'll come back to Camp Half-Blood and to you... and Leo and everyone else there, but I have to. Before I can make a home there, I have to pick up the pieces at Camp Jupiter. And who knows, maybe we can live at Camp Jupiter and go to Camp Half-Blood."

Piper smiled slightly at his dreams. "Yeah, Jason. That sounds great." Tears had started falling from her eyes and her vision blurred. She felt Jason's arms being wrapped around her, and before she hugged him back, she breathed in his smell and took in his warmth. "I love you, Jason Grace."

"I love you, Piper McClean."

Jason took Piper's hand and wiped away her tears with his free one. "Let's go eat."

NICO

It is nice to have a family, Nico thought as Frank took a seat silently next to him. Hazel sat with Leo next to her at the end of the table, across of Nico. Frank sat across from her - Leo had walked in with Hazel and they sat down next to Nico, and when Frank walked in, Leo didn't seem to notice that Frank wanted to sit there, but when he finally offered to move, they said it alright.

Annabeth sat next to Piper, across from Percy Jackson, her boyfriend who was sitting next to Jason Grace. This is my family, he thought.

He noticed some tension from Jason, and wondered, but he didn't ask since it seemed mixed with relief. Jason wasn't the only one who knew his secret now. Nico had told Hazel in full about his feelings after he discovered her listening in on Jason and himself talking about it. He was planning on telling everyone tonight, but didn't know how. How would he?