Chapter 5

Whoah! Can you believe it!? I'm continuing with A Perfect Night!!! Woot!!! I haven't posted this in ages, but I recently read it through again and though "I want to finish it" So I'm going to. Vote if you want me to finish!

Jaden has now changed to Avan Jogia. I just think he suits the role and has the look now, rather than a few years ago.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Jaden's POV]

I can't believe that happened while I was kissing Seth. Damn teenage hormones! I'm 15 for crying out loud! I shouldn't even be contemplating that! Yet I did. And I want to. And it's a very good image I have in my head right now.

Snap out of it!

Okay. So. Here's what I know for sure.

1. Seth's gay.

2. He's into me.

3. I'm into him.

4. He's pretty much mine for the taking.

5. I just sent him packing for the simple fact that I needed to restrain myself. Thank God I did!

Anywho. I hope to God that doesn't happen every time I kiss him, 'cause it'll be torture if it does.

Legally, neither of us are allowed to do... that... until we're 16. But that's Britain for ya. I'll probably make us both wait until 18 to be honest. As 16 just screams "man-whore!" at me.

Anyway. I need Seth's number. Asap. 'Cause that way we can keep in touch.

I doubt I'm gonna start telling anyone I'm gay. Or am I gay? The thought of another guy seriously disturbs me. But with Seth it's just like... good.

I know what I am!

I'm Sethsexual.

Yeah. That explains everything. Yay me! I figured out my sexuality!

So yeah. I like him. I mean REALLY like him. Possible even love him. But I wouldn't go that far yet. I'm slow when it comes to the L word. Lilac, Orange, Violet and Electric blue. That's my way of saying it. "I rainbow you" haha.

"Do you skittle me?" I should really say that. The confusion on his face would be so hilarious.

But I can't. Not yet. For a few reasons.

1. I sent him home, and don't know where he lives.

2. I don't have his mobile number.

3. Even if I did know both of the above, I need to finish my script.

Yes. I wrote most of the script but it's not entirely finished.

The script is my dream night.

The night when my mother returns to me, the night when my family is together once more, but no one knows that, so maybe I should end it with the main character meeting a hot guy who's new in school and they fall in love and live happily ever after. Or would that be too obvious that it's me and Seth? Perhaps not.

I will include something like it though.

Maybe I should make them meet on a beach in California. Their eyes meet across some Mexican dude's sombreror. They both order the same drink. They do everything in sync. And then they both trip over rocks and end up accidently hugging each other. Then my character drags him into the sea and makes him wet.

Haha. I'd love to make him wet, but not by dragging him into the sea. Yeah. I'm dirty, but who gives a damn?

I smiled to myself as I finished the real version of the play, not the joke in my head, but pretty similar.

2 people meet in California on a beach, they end up staying in the same hotel, they become friends over 2 days, find out they live in the same area now, and the guy is a new guy in school, they then end up going out. And that's that.

All the characters have different names, so no one is going to go up to me asking when I went to California.

I emailed it to my drama teacher, who probably wouldn't finish it now he knows it involves a gay relatioship. Yeah. He's homophobic like that... Twat.

My teachers are cruel. They are either homophobic, patronising, annoying, angry, or make you die from laughter. To be honest, I prefer the last ones, who are mainly English teachers, strangely. The patronising ones are mostly science, the annoying ones, maths, angry ones, maths, homophobic, spread around the school.

My English teacher is great though. He's a great laugh and he can make work fun, which is rather strange. He has done a lot for me over the past couple of months since the start of the school year. Taught me how to structure my essays and things. He also offered me chocolate cake once...

Anyway, back to reality. I was sat in my room with nothing to do, so I added Seth on facebook.

[Seth's POV]

Jaden added me on facebook. I accepted almost immediately... Almost. I didn't want to seem too eager.

He popped up on chat.

Hey ^_^

Hey. What's up?

Just wanted to ask if I could have your number.

07*********

Thanks. I'll text you in a moment. ^_^

You're welcome.

My phone buzzed. I picked it up.

The text read "Do you skittle me?" What was that supposed to mean? I saved the number under "Jaden <3" and went back to facebook.

Do I skittle you?

Yeah. As in Lilac, Orange, Violet, Electric blue.

You mean L.O.V.E.?

If you wanna be all technical, but I prefer to call it skittle.

Haha. And honestly? I don't know yet. You?

Yeah. Of course I skittle myself!

I meant do you skittle ME!?

Oh right. Then same answer :P

Wow.

I signed off. Haha! He shall not message me! My phone buzzed. Crap. He shall message me!

I read the text, which was basically asking why I went offline. I ignored it and walked out of my room and down the hall. My phone buzzed again. I ignored it again.

I checked my watch after I had finished in the bathroom. 10:30 PM. Early night tonight I think. I brushed my teeth and headed into my bedroom before getting ready for bed.

I finished getting changed into me PJs when my phone rang again. What now?

"You know prom is later this year?" Was the text.

"Yeah?" I replied, now my interest was peaked.

"Will you go with me?" Awwww. Sweet little Jaden. Wants me to go to prom with him.

"That depends." I replied.

"On what?"

"On whether or not you'll let me go to sleep now."

"Oh. Okay. Talk to you in the morning."

"If you stop texting, then it's a yes. Night"

Wooot! Prom with Jaden! I would have went with him anyway, but I just really wanted some sleep, which is ironic 'cause I was unconcious for quite a while tonight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first chapter in months! It's good to be back to Seth and Jaden. Yay!